Chapter 3

Akshat reached Sitamgarh. He was welcomed back with a great celebration as he had been away for long. The first place he went was his father's chamber. "Pranam pitaji," he said as he bowed. "Welcome back son. How was it in the beautiful jungle of Pritamgardh?" his father asked. "It was great," Akshat said before leaving.

Akshat was now in his chamber, showering. His eyes shut as the water in the tub met his body. The memory of Arshita in his arms kept rolling in. "Arshita Pritamgardh," he said. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he thought.

After the shower...

Akshat lied down on his bed, just thinking about her. He wanted to  marry her. It was love at first sight. But, she didn't even know him. She never even got a glimpse of him. And he wanted it to stay like that. He didn't want her to know him.

Meanwhile....

Arshita groaned and opened her eyes. She was in her chamber. "Bhaiya? Bhabhi? Papa?" she called out. Luckily, Adhina came. She sat beside her and kissed her forehead. "How are you?" Adhina asked. "I have a slight pain on my head," she said. "What happened after I got knocked on my head?" she asked.

"Oh, um...... The guards were still nearby so they saved you," Adhina lied. "Oh, ok," Arshita said and lied down again. "I will go and get some food," Adhina said...

Arshita shut her eyes that's when some images flashed in front of her. A guy carrying her. Doctors. A bed. And then blank. She shook her head and rested for a while.