chapter 3

Zayn prove :

when we enter the cafe there was the blood smell it make me worried that Liam is going to lose  control or do something crazy  bc the blood , my wolf was whining inside me to protect our mate but Liam is beside me and he is not hurt or no one can even think of hurting him . I look beside me and sure Liam eyes are already red and he was fighting control and his hand tighten around mine luck with by our side there is no one is in the cafe and he kind start to drag me out the door and in the direction a near house . when I focused all my sense on this place there was screaming coming from it and also the smell of blood ,my wolf was howling inside my mind want to be let out but I was strong enough to keep my self from losing control . we walked faster to the house and as we become more inchs away my wolf break my control and I feel my eyes change to my wolf black ones . Liam look my way and nodded his head and my wolf know what his mate wanted and in seconds we have the door broke open with one kick .

the scene that met us make my wolf roar from angry, pain and sorrow that he felt for his mate "MINE "  me and Liam said at the same time and we broke apart  Liam tackle the man to the floor and I don't need to look to know what he will do to him and I don't have intention to stop him for killing the s******tch . I rush to her side she was already unconscious there was blood everywhere and her heart getting slower and bruises were in her arms ,  her lips was cut open  , blood was coming from her nose and her arm is broken .

what broke my heart she look no older than 14 or 15 years old and have a small body ,and even with all the blood and cuts she is most beautiful girl I ever but my eyes on her  heart was so small that I barely  hear it with my  supernatural sense and I looked up to see Liam is about to finish him  , and as much I liked the bastred dead we don't have time "LIAM" I  screamed to get his attention he looked my way and I looked down to our mate his eyes following mine , he then through the man in the floor and rush our way he hold her head in his lap "you have to give her your blood Liam or---- " he  cut me  before I finish my word "no, Zayn I can't what if something went wrong and she become like me a minster zayn " he whisper the last part broken and for the first time I saw tears in his eyes and there were also fear in them and that alone shock me my strong liam was afraid that our mate was going to die or become like him I always saw the strong liam never ever I saw him cry or fear of anything "Liam listen to me and listen good first you are not monster you are prince about to be king and do what good for your people second if you didn't do it she is going to die so you prefer her died or angel like you and of curse the third thing that your blood will heal her and she will be fine so pleas Liam do it " I told him he nodded his head and bring his hand to his lips and bite it he put the hand that was bleeding to her mouth and force her to drink it and once she swallow it he lead her head in his lap and play with her head as he listen to her heart beat start to beat normally the small cuts in her hand and lip start to heal " we have to pop her arm so it can heal completely " he told me i nodded  and take her head in my lap and he hold her hand it was in strange angle he toke long breath and then pop it in her place and all that she was out cold not one sound come out of her .

we set in silence in couple minutes and then Liam cut the silence "we can't leave her here ZAYN , I am taking her with me ""liam do you know what dangers you putting her in by bringing her with us ??" "I DON'T CARE ZAYN SHE IS MY MATE I WILLNOT LET HER OUT OF MY SIGHT AGAIN " he screamed loudly that the glass in the room was shacking I take long breath to calm myself  , it will not help us to fight over this "I know that liam she is my mate too , you know " I told him he take long breath and couple tears fall down his cheeks "i am sorry zayn , it is just hard to see my mate in so much pain i feel it in my chest like it is knifes cut through me " i smiled small sad smile "it is okay love why don't you go up and pack the most important  things to our princes so we can take it with us  " i told him he nodded his head and run upstairs with vampire speed the little cheeky .

I looked down and my happy thoughts left me how can someone do something to such beautiful kid she was looking like kid and I know we will face huge problem with her being so young , I also wanted so bad to know what her beautiful eyes color looked like we still have to clean all the blood from her it is dry now .

Liam get down with only a backpack and 2 or three sketchpad in his hand "where the rest of the things ? " i asked but i already have idea "that only what i found in her room no laptop , no ipad , and not even a phone and couple clothes that all in the room that have her scent " i take long needed breath to stop myself from killing the man in the floor i don't have time my mates need me more .

we made our way to the bus and Liam open it to me i carried her to the sofa and put her there .

"finally you guys here did you bring me  any fo---- " niall come to the lounge room and stop in his track when he saw our mate and with all blood covering her "go bring me some water fast " i order him in my alpha voice he whimpered and rushed to the bathroom . "Harry" Liam called and in less than 2 second he was in front of Liam "yes your majesty " the boys may be our best friend but they know when we are serious  not to joke with us and they should show respect "i want you to go to the driver and tell him that by the end of the night if we wasn't out of this state he will face my anger now go " he order him ,harry bowed his head and went out immediately no more than one minute niall come back with the water and a clean peace of clothes and louis with him "the water you asked alpha " he whispered and now I feel bad for shouting "thank you niall " he nodded his head and give me the water and stand back beside his mate i take the water and start to clean my mate oh how I wish to know what is her name ?? or the color of her eyes ??.

Harry get back and the bus start to move again i was finished with her face and start to unbutton her t-shirt so I can clean her "alpha " louis said this time I looked up to see he was not looking to me but to my mate face i looked back to her eyes to be met with the most bluish greens eyes i ever see in my whole life .

_________________________________________________

what you think should I continue or stop will you pleas comment and tell me what you think