Chapter two

SEBASTIAN POV

Wassup it's Sebastian prepare your eyes for my love life. This is how I claimed my bestfriends sister.
.....
......
I saw Abdul and Ari get out of his car.  As soon as Ari saw me she spend to where Bianca was. I frowned " Hey bro wats up with Ari "I asked as I looked into Abduls eyes seeing only mischief. " What did you do " I growled at him.

He put his hands up in surrender and took a step back " I told Anna that you were going to ask you crush out. You should have seen her face she looked like she was about to cry it was soo funny " he said laughing. The guys just looked at him amused and I was about to snap his neck but then I thought  if she was sad I was going to ask out my crush not knowing it was her that means she likes me I have to ask Abdul "Yoo are you saying she likes me "

Abdul stopped laughing and looked at me with a silly smirk on his face " maybe " he said while shrugging and walking into the school building with Scott and Blake and I walked side by side into the building.  As we entered all girls started squealing waving and giving flirtatious looks towards as we continued walking but we obviously ignored them. I saw Arianna and the girls beside their lockers. " Hey guys I am going to ask Arianna if I can walk her to class" the guys nodded Scott gave a smirk with Blake and Abdul gave me silly grins with thumps up.

I walked up to Arianna and I smiled at her and she gave me a shy smile looking  at her feet.  She is soo shy. "Hey " she looked up at me and smiled making me smile even wider " I was wondering if I could walk you to class and maybe we can sit together " she looked up at me and smiled nodding her head saying yes. I lifted her chin making her look up at me " Use your words baby " now she is blushing " Okay " she whispered and I smiled. 

She got her books and put them in her bag when she was about to put her bag on her shoulders I took it from her going to put it on my shoulder " No Seb I can carry it by my self I really do not want attention from you carrying my bag " she said as I looked in to her big brown eyes. I nodded my head giving her her bag back.  The bell rang and  intertwined our fingers and started walking with her to our fist class I saw people staring at our hands and l looked at Ari to see her head down and her ears are bright pink. When we got to class I pulled Arianna to the back of the class while the guys and girls sat infront of us. Our teacher entered and started the lesson. 

During the lesson I was just staring  at Arianna she caught me staring many times and just blushed looking at her hands on the table playing with her gold bracelet. I got a paper and wrote down.

Hey I want to talk to you after class so just stay after ok

I passed her the note and watched as she read it. She turned to look at me and I just gave her a small smile. She picked up her pen and wrote something.

Why!

I read it and leaned forward while holding her waist and pulling her close to me making her blush " Wait and  see princesa " I whispered and then kissed her ear.  And leaned back. We heard a loud dramatic gasped it was coming from Leah who has looking at us why leaning her body on Abdul with her hand on her chest and mouth gaped open staring at us.

" Miss Anderson is there a problem " miss Green asked Leah making Scott , Blake , Riley and Bianca snicker as Abdul just stares at her weirdly. He catches me staring at him and I give him a smirk and he just rolls his eyes turning back in-front I think some one has a crush. " No there isn't a problem I am sorry " Miss Green nodded and continued her lesson.

Class has ended me and Arianna are still here some people are still in class. The guys and girls went a head. When everyone left I turned to Arianna. I lifted her and sat her on the table standing in between her legs "Ari what you're wearing is too short " she looked up at me and pouted "Why do you care " I put my head in her neck inhaling her scent " Because your mine I have liked you for a very long time and the first time we met I liked you and I finally found courage to tell you this year ".

When I look at my princesa she is furiously blushing " Do you like me back " she nodded her head which was in my chest since she buried her head to cover her blush " Use your words " she looked up at me and smiled showing her dipoles "Yeah I do but my brothers won't be happy especially since you are Abduls best friend "

" Before I decided to ask you out I ask your brothers " she looked up at me then down again" I know it's to early but do you want to be my girlfriend " I asked her with so much hope " She started to blush and smiled at me showing her amazing dipoles "Yes I do "

I do not know what came over me but I kissed her she was first shocked but then started to slowly kissing me back I smiled and pulled away after a minute without air "You're lips are so soft"I said running my thumb against her bottom lip she blushed and hugged me putting her head in my neck. We stayed like that until the bell interrupted us. I held her hand and we walked down the hall way.

Yeah that's right she is all mine you dogs.
......
......
......
Okay that was chapter two. Seb and Ari are so cute together
Do not forget to like , vote and comment. Share to your friends. Thank you