𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚

Start from the beginning

"It's okay Benny-boy," Richie said, ruffling his hair. Ben sat down next to Beverly, of course.

"So where are we planning to go?" Stanley asked, head in his hands.

Eddie groaned, "Stop with the goddamn nicknames already," Eddie rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah? I don't stop with anything, Eds. Especially not your mother," Richie smirked, eyes widened.

"Uck! Richie, that's so fucking gross. You're not with my mom and you never will be-" Richie cut him off.

"Oh Eddie-Bear! Don't leave me! Richie won't be here till' three and I can't be left alone! I'll miss you too much!" Richie mocked Eddie's mom as he puts his hand on his forehead, collapsing on Eddie's lap.

       Eddie rolled his eyes and pushed Richie off his lap. When Richie hit the ground he screamed in "agony".

"Eddie, why would you hurt me?" Richie gasped.

"Get up dipshit," Eddie scoffed.

"Guys? Where are we going?" Stanley reminded. He was clearly annoyed, but the other Losers were used to this by now.

"Oh yeah. Um...we can go to the quarry I guess," Ben suggests. The Losers shrugged.

"Alrighty then! All for the quarry, raise there hand!" Richie spoke in his horrible English accent. The Losers just stared at him, eyebrows raised. Slowly they all raised their hands.

"Well then! We best get going!"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Do we have to swim?" Stan whined.

"Y-yo-you raised your hand, St-Stan," Bill shrugged. Stanley blushed and began getting ready to swim.

   One by one, the group jumped in the water, seeing who made the biggest splash.

"Awww. Eddie that was so small. I mean, you are pretty small so," Eddie presses his lips together and smiled.

"Richie, the only small thing here is your dick. So back off," He scoffed.

"How do you guys always find a way to argue?" Beverly laughed.

"I don't know, Bev. They have their ways," Mike responded. The group of friends laughed. They played around for an hour or two before getting out of the water. They soon got dressed, and were ready to leave the quarry.

"Hey, Mikey-o," Richie said, pointed finger-guns at Mike.

"Hi, Richie," Mike chuckled.

"We still on for Saturday?"

"Yeah we're meeting at the coffee shop on Dawfin street?" Mike double-checked.

Richie smiled and nodded, making his way over to Eddie.

"Eds, Spaghetti, my girlfriend's son, Eduardo. How are yoooou?" Richie teased.

"Richie for the last fucking time my name is Eddie, and you are not dating my mother!" Eddie exclaimed.

"Okay I'll stop. Don't get your panties in a twist...Eds. When are we meeting again?"