keran x linfan

"keke dont gooo" linfan reached keran's arm, starting to feed her with her fries "you can eat mine, you don't need to steal them from anqi"

"keep your girlfriend in check" anqi huffed in annoyance, teasing keran.

"yes yes, she's mine. i can teach her some manners" keran's cheeks reddened immediately. linfan winked, placing a slight kiss on her best friend cheek and squeezing her thigh.

usually keran would laugh at linfan with their friends but today it didn't feel right.

"linfan stop" she said but the other girl didn't listen to her. linfan kept on leaving kissing on the other face, calling her pet names.

"seriously linfan stop. i'm not your girlfriend so stop being this affectionate with me, sto teasing me" keran exploded, getting up and removing her arms from the other grip. the other girls looked away and strayed silent.

"i'm worry. i took the joke too far" linfan whispered trying to not cry in front of her friends.

"linfan i didn't mean to-"

"no you're right. it won't happen again" linfan wasnt looking at keran anymore, her gaze was focused on the floor and she didn't raise it until she was alone in her room.

————————

things didn't go back to normal. they talked about it but everything in their dynamic changed. linfan stopped kissing her cheeks, she stopped calling her pet names, she stopped sleeping in her bed when she had nightmares.

keran missed the physical contact, she missed everything about it. keran didn't like hugs but she liked linfan's hugs. keran didn't like kisses but she loved linfan's kisses.

————————

"why are you acting like this ? why are you avoiding me?

"i'm acting like you want me to right? you said that i was too touchy, too affectionate" linfan's jaw clenched

"but i miss your kisses, i misses your hugs .... you don't even look at me anymore"

"we're not dating , like you said, and we should do not certain things" linfan looked on the ground, she couldn't look at the other's eyes anymore.

"who said that? who said that only couples can do those stuff? what i said the other night ... i didn't mean too. i was stressed and i took it out on you. i'm an idiot" keran took linfan's hands on hers.

"you're not an idiot. i should say sorry too, it wasn't my intention to make you feel uncomfortable"

"you don't make me feel uncomfortable, you could never make me feel uncomfortable" keran grabbed the other's hand with more pressure, starting to walk towards her bedroom with linfan behind her. "can you sleep with me tonight? i missed you"

"of course, i missed you too"

———————-

"keran" linfan whispered against the other's lips, foreheads touching.

"why did you stop? come here" keran grabbed linfan's hair and pushed her down for other kisses but she bulled out again.

"keran, what are we?" linfan asked again and continued to touch and caress keran's cheek and lips with her fingertips "we're not dating"

"and we're not just friends"

"so? what are we?"

"we're lu keran and lin fan and i'm okay with this for now" whispered keran, smiling a bit at the other girl

"lu keran and lin fan, i like it too" linfan replied, connecting again their lips.