Daan and Beth

Começar do início

Several minutes later after everyone was in the living room when Beth said she had an announcement.
"Okay so I kinda kept a secret for about a year and a half know." Before Beth could say anything Katie asked.
"Your secretly a guy?" This caused everyone to laugh and Beth to chuckle.
"No katie. I'm not a guy. So I... I have girlfriend." Daans head snapped up to look at Beth. A smile slowly appearing. They had talked about coming out to the team and Beth had expressed her concern and feelings about not wanting to do it. Beth was then bombarded with questions. Everyone wanting to know who the mystery girl was. But Daan couldn't take her eyes off Beth. She was snapped out of her trance by Katie snapping her fingers in her face.
"Huh what?" Daan asked regaining focus.
"I asked if you know who Beths girlfriend is?. You guys live together you have to have met her." Katie said gaining everyone's attention. Daan was nervous know. Beth had said she had a girlfriend but she wasn't sure if she was ready for the team to know that she was the girlfriend. When she looked to Beth she had an encouraging smile on her face.
Daan jumped up and pulled Beth into a searing kiss. Her arms wrapped around the young blondes neck while her went to Daans waist pulling her closer completely forgetting their friends. When they broke apart they both blushed while Daan hide her head in Beths neck trying to hide from her teammates. Beth was sporting the biggest smile she could manage.
"When you told me you hade a girlfriend I didn't know it was your house mate Beth." Kim said looking at Beth while chuckling.
"Oh ya I kinda left that part out didn't I. Well know you now why Daans room is so clean she doesn't go in there ever." Beth said laughing wi Th the other team while Daan pout at her.
Beth dragged Daan over to the sofa and sat down pulling her into her lap. Every once and a while Beth would put her head into Daans neck and place little kisses all over it sending shivers down Daans spine.

Later that night everyone was heading home. Beth got in the car with a very sexual frustrated Daan. Beth had been messing with her all night now that there friends knew about there relationship. The whole night she was kissing on Daans neck or would slide her hand up and down her thigh slowly going higher and higher till the brunette would pull it away. Daan was very turned on and Beth loved it. Daan didn't seem like the person that would be gentle but when it came to the blonde she was like a little puppy. She wasn't rough at all, even in there sex life she was always gentle as the younger woman was self conscious about her looks and body shape.

When they got home they walked start inside to watch a movie. In the middle of the movie Daan stayed to slowly caress her thigh hinting at what she wanted to do. Beth finally took the hint and paused the movie turning to Daan placing a soft kiss on her plump lips. Daan slowly laid Beth down on her back caressing her side not wanting to move to fast. Even after being together for a year and half Beth sometime got startled when things moved to fast. She liked things a slow pace so she could enjoy it. Sadly today Daan lost a little control ripping beths shirt off of her after kissing her neck for a while. The young blonde was startled by this action and pushed her girlfriend back off her. They sat there staring at each other before Beth grabbed her shirt and ran upstairs to there bedroom closing and locking the door behind her. Daan not far behind her began knocking on the door begging Beth to let her in nothing was working.

Daan knee she messed up. When Beth was younger and in her first relationship she was shamed for her body and Daan was in fact the first person she opened up to it about.
"Beffie please open the door. I didn't mean to startled you." But still no answer. Just sniffles.
"Please just a crack so I can see your okay." The door I clocked at Daan makeout one of beths beautiful blue eyes peck through. Then the door closed shut locking once again.

That night Daan slept right outside of there bedroom still wanting to be near her girlfriend. At about three am Beth woke up to get a drink of water but when she opened the door Daan was sleeping across the way against the wall. She instantly felt bad for making the girl sleep on the floor. Beth slowly bent down and picked Daan up taking her to there bed and laying down with her. The older woman slowly stirred awake.
"Beffie." She asked looking up at the blonde.
"I'm sorry baby's just go to sleep. We'll talk about this in the morning." Beth said rubbing the shorter girls head.

Time skip/ setting: Beth woke up to an empty bed and a note.

The note read

'Come downstairs when you wake up beautiful. Breakfast is waiting and so am I. I will also have some good morning kisses waiting.  - your Dutch love 💝'

Beth walked downstairs and could smell the coffe.
"Hello my love." Daan said wrapping her arms around beths waist. Beth turned around giving the Dutch as kiss.
"I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have freaked about that. I want to work on the way I view myself." Beth said leaning her forhead against daans. Daan pushed a piece of blonde hair behind her ear kissing her again.
"I wish you would see yourself the way I see you. Loving, caring, flawless, beautiful, and you know what all these things make you?" Daan asked rubbing Beths checks with her hands being ever so gentle not wanting to scare her back into there bedroom. Beth shook her head 'no' as Daan continued.
"This makes you the love of my life. My amazing beautiful girlfriend. And I was waiting for the right time to do this but I figured there was no better time than right know to show you how much live I have for you. And I talked to your family asked what they thought and they fully agreed. We may have o lot dated for a year and half but Beff Mead will you marry me?" Daan asked sinking down onto knee pulling out a ring box. Beths hand flew to her mouth out of shock. She knew she couldn't trust her mouth to speak so she only nodded her head pulling Daan up into a kiss. The short girl slowly slid the ring onto Beths finger. Beth playfully pouted earning a questioning look from Daan.
"I wanted to be the one to propose to you baby." Beth said laughing as Daan sighed in relief pulling the blonde onto the couch so they could cuddle and do some other things that would continue through out the whole day.

Authors note

Just wanted to give you something just before I go into my surgery.