sweet Louis imagine <3

You and your boyfriend Louis were celebrating your 1 year anniversary together in France, Paris.

So far you've had the best time of your life, you felt like nothing can go wrong.

"Are you having fun yet?" Louis asked with a huge smirk on his face.

You were laying down in the sun-chair, with your sunglasses on with not a care for the world.

You carefully lifted the sun-glasses up and grinned happily at him, watching him swim in the pool.

"Honestly, life right now couldn't be better''. You smiled at him, going towards him and kneeling down at the pool-side.

"Really?" He asked with a sexy smile, leaning close to you and gave you a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Mmmhhh" you mumbled kissing him passionately back.

Louis has this evil look on his face, like he was going to do something very awful to you.

He grabbed one of your legs and was about to drop you into the pool.

"LOUIS! STOP! OMG! You laughed so hard and finally he took hold of both your legs and you dropped into the pool.

He laughed so much, that you thought his heart might explode but you didn't think this was funny.

"Louis, i'm SOOO going to get you for this'' you yelled chasing him around the pool.

He kept laughing, he was so immature sometimes but that's one of the reasons why you loved him so much.

Finally you grabbed hold of Louis' legs and finally you just curled up against him.

"This is nice'' you murmured happily, just enjoying the beautiful sights around you.

He looked deep into your eyes and smiled broadly.

"I love you'' he hugged you, and you felt like you were about to cry, you were so happy right at this moment.

"I love you too''. You smiled happily, giving him another sweet kiss.

He held you close to his chest and he made you feel warm and safe for the entire day.

I know this is pretty short :)

But please do upport me :). ♥