C.79

xiaojun ran towards a body that was laying on the ground near the river with the others following from behind. kun touched her wrists and pulled away quickly in response.

"she's cold"

"just freaking check her pulse!" ten said kneeling down beside xiaojun. kun was a bit annoyed but he did it anyways- his eyebrows furrowing.

"is she still alive? oh god please tell me she's still alive" eunbi said shaking kun's body harshly.

"her pulse is too weak. she needs to go to the hospital as soon as possible" kun said before he took his jacket off placing it on her body hoping that it could somehow warm her.

"she suffered too much" winwin quietly mumbled. "the ambulance will be here soon" hendery said.

"what if she--" eunbi covered her mouth. "i was starting to like her she's so cute" she mumbled and got a weird look from the guys.

"she's going to live" xiaojun said patting eunbi's shoulder to calm her down. "she have to. or haechan might.."

"no- we're not losing another member this time" hendery cutted kun off his face turning serious for the first time. the ambulance came in time and they brought yoonhwa inside.

they watched the ambulance started moving towards the direction of the hospital. ten pulled eunbi's arm so they could get back inside the car to follow the ambulance.

winwin saw something shiny on the ground the thing was reflecting the sun light. it got his attention. winwin slowly went towards the shiny thing and crouched downwards to identify the shiny object.

it looks like a necklace.
he tilted his head slightly to the side and grabbed the silver necklace that has a diamond shaped thing on it.

"winwin! what are you doing? we need to hurry up!" hendery shouted and he quickly got up his eyes still staring the necklace.

it looks awfully familiar for some reason. but he couldn't quite pin-point what it was.

"winwin!" kun shouted and he turned to look at them.

"yeah i'm coming" he placed the silver necklace inside his jeans pocket.

"you saw something?" ten asked when winwin entered the car. the latter just shook his head and gestured towards hendery to drive fast.

yoonhwa came into their mind. eunbi kept on biting her nails her eyes looking out of the window.

"she's going to be okay right?"

"she will be alright, eunbi" xiaojun grabbed her shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.

"what if we're too late?"

▽▽▽

time felt like it was moving slowly.

all of them had to process what just happened right in front of their own eyes.

haechan felt his legs getting weak his eyes widening in shock. he fell down limp on the ground. blood rushing out of the hole from the bullet slowly soaking his white shirt. his mind getting fuzzy and his vision were blurry.

taeyong and jaehyun were quick to go towards him. haechan saw the one who shot him.

rowoon

the tall guy that was standing at the front of the building spun his heels around and ran away. the gun that he used to shoot haechan still in his hands.

without second thought mark began running to where rowoon ran off to- taeyong didn't even get to say anything. he glanced up to haerin.

"no i'm staying-"

"go. you're the fastest here." taeyong was frowning when he told her that. "fine" with a quick glance towards haechan she began sprinting.

"you guys already called the ambulance?" jaehyun asked almost desperately his hands trying to stop the blood from coming out.

he was scared. everyone was.
any second can not be wasted. haechan's life is on the line.

"they'll be here soon" johnny said right after he made the call.

renjun rushed to jaehyun's side to see haechan up close. worry washed all over his face. "keep your eyes open, haechan. please"

haechan had a hard time breathing. he was starting to see black spots from his vision.
the looks on their faces somehow made him sad. he couldn't say anything his eyes slowly closing.

"haechan, look at me.. don't close your eyes the ambulance will be here soon" taeyong said his voice getting shaky.

"you need to stay alive! what about my sister? you can't leave yoonhwa like that" when jaehyun mentioned her name, her face came into haechan's mind.

he wanted to see her.
he missed her.

he promised that he'll protected her.

but he failed.

a single tear rolled down his cheeks.
"take- good care of her.." he mumbled before he slowly closed his eyes.

"no- no! haechan don't do this"