Run

QUICK NOTE: Like, Share and Comment too keep this going.
Thank you to those reading but its up to you guys too keep these updates going!!

Liz pov

As I ran from Mike I seen as he sprang up to chase me "mine" I turned to see where I was running good thing to as I was just about to crash into a tree!! I dodged the tree but only just my legs were like jelly. Just like that I stopped I was no longer on pack land...

How did i run so fast!? It only felt like I'd been running a few minutes!!

I took a quick look over my body. I was tall, strong and toned I was...deadly. My knife like claws much longer than any normal wolf...made to kill. I licked my teeth a slight sting as I cut my tongue slightly, they were long, sharp razors...made to sink into the neck of my enemy. I looked down into a puddle my eyes it was true shimmering gold, jewels...made to mesmerize my prey draw them in. I could also see my fur...dark blood red, it demanded fear, submission but yet...it demanded to be worshipped, loved. My fur was like nothing I had seen no dye could match this colour. As the wind blew my fur swayed like a pool of blood. My whole wolf was made to kill made to be feared yet loved by all a deadly beauty...now I see why dad said I was special.

Thats when I remembered I was not on pack land. A snap of a twig soon brought me to my senses. I turned looking for the unknown enemy then as I sniffed the air my wold cried out in joy "MATE!!!" I relaxed it was Mike. I was now more interested in the new voice in my head my wolf I asked her name but she would not reply she just chanted something I didn't understand "mate beware, mate beware" it didn't make sense I shouldn't be beware of Mike?? Then I smelt it the strong Carmel and oak smell this was not Mike...