Himari Meiou Information

Trigger Warning for mentions of Su//de, a//se, and child abandonment !! Please do not read and prioritize your mental health

Name: Meiou, Himari

Age: 16

Class: 1-A

Birthday: 9/6

Blood Type: O

Height: 170cm (5'7)

Sexuality/Gender: Bisexual/ Non-binary

Quirk: Erasure & Brainwashing

Hero Name: Slip

Internship: Sir Nighteye

Work-Study: Shota Aizawa – Eraserhead

Personality:

· Abandoned by parents almost immediately after the entrance exam

· Had known Aizawa before so he knew what they looked like

· Tried to jump off a tall building to take their life after parents abandoned them

· Was careful not to reveal their quirk in general until forced to

· Has absolutely no control over either part of their quirk

· Holds themself back

· Becomes one of Aizawa's favorites

· Mocks him since they're able to

· Has fallen off a few buildings on patrols

· Dives off buildings to be an annoyance

· "Didn't I tell you to go home and sleep? You look like shit"

· "I'll sleep when I'm dead. Coffee and red bull are fine for now"

· Hums to help with anxiety

· Accidentally cancels 1-A's quirks all together at some point

· Disaster gremlin

· Trust issues galore

· Even with the teachers

· Especially Aizawa and Nezu

· Nezu said they should be kicked out of UA and sent to an orphanage once the staff finds out they have no parents

· Aizawa takes them in so she doesn't get into trouble

· They get ahead of the rest of class 1-A this way

· Has a capture scarf like Aizawa's

· Eyes turn blue when erasure is activated

· Is known to pour redbull into coffee and drink it

· Was a vigilante with their sister Jinko all through middle school

· Is cold and blunt, yet knows how to get under people's skin

About:

Himari is a former vigilante named Slip who worked with their sister, and their aunt. When both Jinko and Himari were at UA to take the entrance exam, Himari's parents packed up and left, causing them to live on their own in the house until the dorm system was implemented. Himari was then promptly adopted by Aizawa and Yamada. Due to their quirk, they have insomnia as well as migraines and dry eye. They're skilled in hand to hand combat due to fighting quirkless and being a former vigilante.

Himari enjoys reading, spending time with Jinko, Bakugo, and Shinsou, as well as the rest of class 1-A. They're known to pour energy drinks into their coffee and drink it in order to stay awake and ignore any concerns expressed about this habit. They're silver-tongued and harsh in combat allowing them to rile people up so that they can get a harsher fight. They're analytical and quick on their feet. When with Jinko, Himari has a very carefree spirit though they act as the voice of reason in order to keep themselves out of too much trouble.

Backstory:

Himari grew up in a moderately stable family. They look more like their father but have their mother's cold and harsh personality. Himari acted like they had no quirk until getting into Yuuei's hero course, where they revealed to Bakugo and Midoriya that they do have a quirk. Due to appearing quirkless, Himari was yet another victim of bullying and has starburst scars littering their back and waist due to Bakugo's quirk. When they started middle school, Himari became a vigilante with their aunt and attempted to continue through high school after being accepted into Yuuei, though they were quickly forced to quit due to their homeroom teacher having caught them.

Due to Himari's parents abandoning them, they lived alone in the house, their parents still paying the bills in order to keep their child alive. When the dorms were implemented, Himari managed to easily convince All Might that their parents work nights and are home during the day, however, due to being around Aizawa more, they were quickly found out and adopted by Aizawa and his husband, who later took Eri in, which Himari had no problems with and happily spends time with their younger sister. Himari came out as Non-binary to Jinko and Bakugo in middle school, the former of whom were more than accepting and helped to pay for a real binder for their friend, regardless of Himari's protests.

After Aizawa began training Shinsou, Himari was roped into helping out and sparring Shinsou from time to time. Eventually, the two got to know each other, managing to talk while fighting and during water breaks, and eventually started dating. They spend time together on their own, occasionally going on a double date with Jinko and Bakugo, or spending time with Eri. Much to Aizawa's distaste, both of them get extremely cocky when sparring the other, though Himari having the added years of practice usually takes their boyfriend down rather quickly.

Stats:

Charisma:2/5

Kindness:1/5

Temper:5/5(Very level headed)

Integrity:3/5

Confidence:3/5

Intellect:4/5

Humor:1/5

Relationships:

Jinko Takami: Sister

Katsuki Bakugo: Friend/Rival

Izuku Midoriya: Friend

Mina Ashido: Friend

Shouta Aizawa: Parent/Teacher

Hizashi Yamada: Parent/Teacher

Eri: Sister

Hitoshi Shinsou: Boyfriend

Estelle Anastas: Aunt

Hikari Akira: Friend

Class 1A & 1B: Mutual relationship. Respects everyone in the two classes