🗺Marauder's Map🗺

How well do you really know Hogwarts? This quiz will test your knowledge of portraits, passageways, and much more!

To start, please grab your complementary quill. It is bewitched with an Anti-Cheating spell, so please do not use the muggle contraption known as Google or any other search engines to find the answers! Also, when typing your answers in the comments please first comment your house and post it. Then, REPLYING TO YOUR OWN COMMENT, type your answer. That way, other people cannot see unless they click on your comment, which the Anti-Cheating spell strictly prohibits.

Each answer will be worth 5 house points, and you only have one guess per question!

Here is an example for you to see! I will post the answer in the inline comment. (This does not actually count.)

0. How do you get into the Hogwarts kitchens?

Alright, now that you know how it's done, let's get started!

1. Where are the four common rooms located and how do you enter each of them? (This question ONLY is worth 8 house points. Partial credit will be awarded.)

2. What kind of statue guards the entrance to the Headmaster's office?

3. How many secret passageways are there in Hogwarts?

4. What is the order of the house tables in the Great Hall from right to left?

5. Which is closer to the Forbidden Forest: the Greenhouses or Hagrid's Hut?

6. Which room has an entrance opposite a tapestry depicting the attempt of Barnabas the Barmy to teach trolls ballet?

7. What is the significance of the statue of Gunhilda of Gorsemoor?

8. List any of the comments that one of the Marauders gave Snape when he took hold of the map in POA. (One bonus point will be awarded if you can list all of them.)

9. What floor is the Room of Requirement on?

10. Finally, what phrases are used to open and close the Marauder's Map?

Well, thanks for playing! It's time to see who has mastered the map!