After dinner Yoongi hyung went to his room to sleep and Noona went to the garden to stroll

After dinner Yoongi hyung went to his room to sleep and Noona went to the garden to stroll. Jin hyung, me and Jimin hyung cuddled on the sofa. "Hey hyung can you tell us a story like you used to when we were kids." "But you're not kids anymore." "But you were calling us kids just an hour ago." Jimin pouted. "Ok I'll tell but let me think of one." He began thinking deeply. "Hmm..... ok found one. Listen carefully-"

Once upon a time, there was a village, the most beautiful village in the whole state. The people used to help each other and live in harmony. Even the gods were so proud of them. So, as a gift the gods send an angel to that village to bless all the people. The people didn't knew he was an angel. At first they used to love the little angel. The angel also help the people in various ways. Curing people, helping in farm, building houses and many more.

But day by day, the people grew envious of the angel because the angel used magical powers to do work but they had to work using their own strength. So, the people blamed the angel, saying he was learning witchcraft and locked him in a cage. The angel tried to escape, so he opened his wings but the people caught him and cut his wings. The scream of the angel, filled with pain and agony reached the both heaven and the hell.

Both the ruler of hell and king of gods came hearing the scream. What they saw was horrifying. The angel was locked in an electric cage. There were cuts and bruises all over his body. The people were circling around the angel like if they had just caught a fresh deer to eat. The king of Gods went 1 step forward but again backed away. "I can't." He murmured. "What happened, it's your angel. Why are you not helping him." The king of heaven sighed. "I can't even if I want to. He was perfect, the most capable and beautiful angel of heaven but now he is imperfect. I can't bring him back to heaven."

The king of hell growled. "You know what, you are no different than those people, they judged him because he was different, and you are doing the same. I thought, while saving him you'll need backup, so I came but you." He sighed. "There's no point in arguing with you. Go back to your heaven, making perfect angels because this angel is now mine."

( A/n: I created this story in like 5 minutes, so please don't judge because I know it's bad.)

Taehyung P.O.V

I arrived back home at night with Hobi hyung. I saw the three J cuddling up on the sofa. I smiled. Suddenly I was tackled into a hug. "Hyung you're back." It was Y/N. "Hey no hugs for me." Hobi pouted. "There you go." She said as she hugged him. Suddenly the door was burst  open. It was Namjoon but he looked more......... I haven't seen him like this in a million years. "Where is Yoongi." He spoke through his inner demon. "I don't know." I shrugged. "H-he is in hi-his room, sleeping." Y/N said shaking. He nodded.

He came and dragged me upstairs. "Hey what are you doing." I shouted. "I need to talk with you two. A Important, Very Important Thing." He dragged me towards Jimin's room and opened it and we got inside. "Yoongi Wake Up." "What happened." He groaned while waking up. "Do you remember about the BET." Shit I totally forgot about that. "Yes." Yoongi replied. "I can no longer do that." "Um... don't tell me-" "yes, yes I Love Jin. I can't do this to him. That's all I have to say and I suggest you two too drop this bet. You'll hurt them." Yoongi scoffed.

"As if I ever cared about him." Yoongi looked at me. "Say Taehyung do you care about Jungkook." Yes. "No. Why would I. I just want to win this bet." I said why looking at my brother, Yoongi.  Namjoon hyung sighed. "I really suggest you two to drop this. It'll not only break their heart but also their trust for you." "I don't care." Yoongi scoffed. "If you like Jin, you're free to like him but don't tell me what to do. I can play with Jungkook, throw him like a trash, I can do whatever I want to do with him. My mate, my choice." I said, even if my heart was telling me not to and then Yoongi hyung nodded along with me. But then I heard a loud bang. The door opened revealing a red Jin hyung.

HOW DARE YOU THREE.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*

 Stay safe**bye👐*