"Sure," she said as she continued to test more shades of lipstick on her arm.

Now Playing: Crazy for You  by Madonna

My brow raised as the track started to play. I didn't expect this song from Aiden Walker. I tried to stop myself from smiling just so I wouldn't look like an idiot in front of many shoppers, but the next thing I knew my earphone was yanked from my ear quite violently and I really didn't have to guess who my attacker was.

"What gives you the right to do that huh?" I questioned the boy with stunning blue eyes. He was grinning quite impishly and my heart fluttered at the sight of him..

I kissed him the other day and up until now, I've never gotten over the slight awkwardness it caused. I'm just glad Aiden didn't change, at least it's easier for me to act normal around him for now, and especially now that I'm abnormally happier than usual.

"It's nice to see you too," he replied with a wink, "huh, I didn't remember adding this song."

"What makes you think I'm listening to your songs?" I asked with a light smile. I was still so happy about London that not even Aiden's tricks could annoy me.

"You're right," he mused, "this must not be one of mine, it just sounds so girly and so you."

"Excuse me?" I replied as I slapped him gently.

"There's something with you today," he said as he studied my face and I automatically felt conscious as I watched his eyes bore through mine.

"What's with me today?"

"You look different, look happier?" He said it like I was some sort of specimen he was examining.

"I am happy," I admitted with yet another untamable smile.

"Is it because I'm here?"

I rolled my eyes, of course he'll think it's about him. "No genius, I'm happy because London's boyfriend is finally proposing to her," I squealed, but realizing my mistake, I covered my mouth with my hands. I know, I shouldn't have said that. Cade is so going to kill me.

Aiden's face lightened up, "really? That is great!" He said with a laugh as he enveloped me in a tight hug...maybe out of too much happiness?

"Right, don't tell anyone. It's supposed to be a secret," I said as I struggled in his arms.

"Don't worry I'm good with keeping secrets," he said, still not letting go.

"Ehem." Aiden immediately untangled himself from me as he heard the fake cough.

I looked up to see Emerald, "no public display of attention please," she said as she waved a paper bag in front of my face.

"You're done shopping?"

"Yeah, I'm so gonna look the part now with these," Emerald said as she brougt the paper bag in front of my face.

I smiled at her amused expression before checking my phone for a text message from Cade.

Hi A!

Hope I'm not disturbing you or anything but I was wondering when you'll be back? We need help for the surprise. Please reply ASAP! ~C

I looked up to my two companions just in time to overhear Aiden's question.

"Why the hell do you need glitter make up? What's your role supposed to be?"

"I am a fairy of course," Emerald said with pride.

I shook my head at their weirdness as I texted my reply for Cade.

I'm on my way. ~A

"Hey guys," I said interrupting what seemed like an argument about A Midsummer Night's Dream, which was also the story the play was based from. As we all know, Aiden Walker is a freak when it comes to literature.

"I'll have to go home now. I'll be helping Cade who's helping Sam with the proposal."

Aiden and Emerald immediately brightened up at the word proposal, "we'll help too," they said at the same time.

I for the life of me do not know how to say 'no'. My heart was pounding in my chest for I was torn. Should I allow them to help? But Cade will be mad at me for telling. But I also do not know how to turn them down.

I bit my lip, "alright but just don't do anything that'll make me regret this decision."

When I arrived home, Cade was so thrilled to see me. That was until he saw my two friends tagging along.I gave him an apologetic smile and mouthed the word sorry. I knew he was disappointed but also he wasn't mad so I'm not dead.

He sighed and shrugged in reply.

"No secret is ever safe with you, huh?"

IMPORTAN A/N

HO HO HO! Happy Holidays guys!

BTW I changed some stuff in the story so that explains why it's back to chapter 27. The changes? I took away Aiden's POVs for some reasons I'd like to keep to myself for now. I want to apologize for that, however, this story is almost coming to an end (maybe less than 10 chapters left) so please continue to support it and thank you for reaching this far. It really means a lot to me.

Sorry for the long Author's note. :(

love always, Ree

PS

Very pretty Asia drawing by Anaya the patient