❛ true love's kiss ❜

the world ran fine without love's help

the world ran fine without love's help . despite being the creator of love , she wasn't really needed . it broke her heart to say it but with those cupid , aphrodite , eros & venus kicking around love felt useless . she wanted to help , but she wasn't needed after all . so , taking some inspiration from a fairytale , she put herself to sleep . only to be awoken if the world ever needed her again or by a true love's kiss .

many years had passed since then , hundreds in fact . the temple where the creator of love lay sleeping was covered in thorns , that no man or woman could break down . they just kept growing back . until your muse came that was , they cut the first few thorn branches , nothing happened . they didnt grow back . so they stepped inside .

inside there were more thorns , covering the many statues and paintings that love decorated her temple with , the only item that wasn't covered in thorns was a marble table in the middle of the room . a red silk sheet draped over it , with a red pillow to match .

and there on that table lay love , her eyes closed , wearing a white dress , holding a singular red rose on which she had used to put herself to sleep . her black curly hair had grown , nearly off the table . she looked the exact same as ever .

your muse ?

( oop
tags cause yeah???
1800CLOWNARCHER
sunnyruler
Black_horseman
GreenHorseman-