"Do we know who we are looking to save?" Elle asks pulling her phone out.

   "Yes, I got a call from JJ, she will brief us on the victim when we get back." The ride back is quite silent, as we all stew in our new information.

   Hearing a buzz, I slip my phone from my pocket and see a message from Anubis.

    Hey bitch, hope the case is going well, I'm heading into work now, stay safe, take care of the tat! -Anu

  I smile and make a mental note to slip to the bathroom when we get back to moisturize it, the feeling of the shirt sticking to the dry sore skin was driving me nuts now that my attention was brought to it. I lean forward to see Elle, Morgan choosing to sit in between us to hog the most leg room.

   "The detective is pretty cute, huh Elle?" I ask with a smile, her return one as well.

  "You are right about that. How would you feel about visiting Texas again?"

  "I love Texas, it's one of my favorite places to visit, the detective just made it a bit more exciting." I respond, Morgan already interested in the conversation.

  "Well he was eyeing you Vel, you may get a chance to visit more often." He says with a wink.

"Wait really? Or are you just pulling my leg here?"

   "He isn't lying Vel, his eyes were on a body above the ground and it was yours." The three of us laugh, as I notice Hotch's knuckles whiten on the steering wheel; I didn't realize the body joke would offend him.

   "Oh to be young and attractive. You must humor me and remind me of what it's like." Gideon says looking back at us.

  "It's definitely fun."

"Yeah maybe for you, Morgan. You can get any girl in a matter of seconds and have her in you bed before I can say "condom" you sir, are lucky."

   "C'mon Vel, you could totally do the same, you just need a bit more confidence. Try talking to the detective, just relax and don't over think it. You'll have him head over heels , the second your hips go swaying through the front door." I smile and sit back against the seat again.

He was interested in me? He wasn't too much older and definitely someone I would take to bed. Would I even get the chance though? This may be a short case and I could have zero time to even speak to him let alone get a flirt in. I am brought back from my own mind when I see Elle snapping her finger in my face.

  "Damn, you really thinking about it huh?"

  "I mean yeah kinda, it seems worth it."

   "Please be professional. I can allow the jokes but nothing that can bring bad rumors on the BAU, got it?"

  "Wow Hotch, you really think I'm that bad in bed? I didn't think I gave off that kind of energy." Morgan and I smirk at each other as we hear Hotch give a quiet huff, not in the mood for the conversation, which was quite amusing to the group in the back seats.

   We finally arrive to the station and all head out, the detective opening my car door and extending a hand to help me out, which I gratefully accept before walking in, feeling eyes on the back of me. Morgan and Elle shoot me knowing looks, before we head into the conference room set up for us and sir down to be briefed on our missing girl. The detective walks in soon after us and sits in the chair next to me, and rolling it just the slightest bit closer, forcing me to hold back a grin.

  "Her name is Victoria Blanche, a twenty-five year old woman, light brown hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, average build and about 5'6. She went missing eight days ago from a girl's night out, after she stepped out of the restaurant for a smoke." We all add her information to our files and Reid steps up to show us the map his marked up, showing that he lives somewhere in between the pick up and drop off points, so he can snatch and stash easily, not making his trips suspicious by traveling too far, every ten to eleven days.