this is not an update :p

well today right now its 1:10 and its christmas eve!!! and its also louis's birthday!!!!! i can't believe he is 23!! he is getting so old why?!!??!?! he is growing up to fast he has to slow down it to much next thing you know he'll get married have children and they will have children and he will become a grandpa and he will be so old omg! im getting tears in my eyes just writting this. 

i've never met them and never will to poor but i did have a friend that met them and she said that she cried the whole concert and saw them and 5SOS and i was like OMFG!!!!! she got me braclets and she got an awesome jacket!! idk she is just so lucky that she got to see them she didn't actually meet them but she saw them and she was so happy because it was a couple days after her birthday and when she found out that she was gonna see them she wouldn't stop talking about she was sooooo excited!!! she missed one day of school cause it was a sunday and it was in san antonio.

so yeah more years for louis he wll grow so old getting wrikles in his face arms legs everywhere while some of us will still be kinda young my parents said that if we richer they would take me to see them and actully meet them but not now cause we aren't that rich. i wish i could meet them :[ but they cost to much. i would love forever who ever got me tickets or something but its never gonna happen so....

wow im actually crying now good thing everyone is asleep :p if i would say anything to him right now i would say happy birthday and to live more years ALOT! and i would give him a big hug and i would crying because i got to meet him and that he turned 23.

these four years have been awesome! we will always remember all those times they made us laugh, happy, and they made cry tears of joy they changed alot got alot of tattoos except niall. they are so cool that they have made fans faint like wow! if i meet i'll try not to faint cause you waste all that time that you could have been with them instead of being half dead on the floor or something haha 

well anyways lots of to louis from me to him I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! awww i wish i could tell him that in person :[ well this is the end byeeee -angie :D     

p.s. i finished this at 1:33 so wow!