𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘗 𝘋𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘋𝘙𝘌

Начните с самого начала

✎↷: 𝒀𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑼ㅤㅤㅤ| 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒐ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

✎↷: 𝒀𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑼
ㅤㅤㅤ| 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒐
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖
ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

∘ ─── 🍦༉─── ∘
┊ ┊

if you add one whole pot of yunho and a two truck load of cheolsu, you get the equivalent of shit nuggets. yunho's already a little shit as it is, messing with his hyungs and dongsaengs, but with cheolsu playing along it's a whole damn ride to keep your temper screwed in and to not lose it.
both yunho and cheolsu are random as well, paired with shittery, they have their moments where you question what's going on in their heads. what the fuck they were thinking on doing this certain thing or that certain whatnot.

and you better bet your left toe that these two would be on each other's team if they would to be in a game together, because frick are they competitive.

✎↷: 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑶𝑳𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑮
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖
ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

∘ ─── 🍦༉─── ∘
┊ ┊

okay to start off– yeosang is a literal baby tiger
to cheolsu and nobody, and i mean nobody, can change that view and opinion of his. secondly; a literal massive flirt with this shy babe like i swear. yeosang could just be minding his own business and out of nowhere cheolsu will pull out a compliment out of his ass and just check him out for a long periodic time. and yeosang gets embarrassed every single time, without mother ducking fail. the other side to this is that yeosang knows he's gonna do some flirty crap but still never expects it plus! he knows the upper hand he has with this dude. going from visuals, personality and his belongings.

so let's put this in a civil and formal manner now shall we? yeosang and cheolsu are those duos that makes you feel like the third wheel just out of no where OR will make you feel like you're distrusting something. it's basically inevitable.