The Number of Rats

Start from the beginning

When I got back to the bullpen, I saw that Detectives Amaro and Tutuola arrived from New York. "Thanks for coming, both of you" Voight said. "Hey, I guess that tip line must have paid off. Apparently some woman just called over in Bucktown. She said that some guy two weeks ago was asking for help unloading boxes from his car" Kevin said. "Was she attacked" Antonio asked. "No, she got a weird feeling and took off. Get this, though, the guy was wearing scrubs" Adam said. "I'll go interview this woman" Antonio said. "I'll come with" Amaro said.

The hotline ended up leading us to a car that was owned by a 78 woman named Elizabeth Kendall. However, when patrol sat on it, they found that a man by the name of Gregory Yates was driving it. Yates just moved here from New York three months ago, and he was also wearing scrubs when Kim and Sean found him, so they brought him in. I was tasked with interviewing him.

"Home address, employer information, and what else" Greg asked. "Cell phone number" I say. "Oh, of course" Greg said. "So what brings you to Chicago, Mr. Yates" I ask. "Employment" he replied. "Where" I ask. "MedHelp. It's an urgent care facility on the South Side" Greg said. "So you were a professor at Columbia in New York, residency at Presbyterian. When was this" I ask. "Well, I'm sure that file states it" Greg said. "I'm asking you" I say. "Ten years or so" Greg responded.

"Where have you been since then" I ask. "Oh, all over. Traveling. Lots of time in New Orleans. Now there is a lawless town. My job as a physician, you know, there's always a need. Always a spot to fill" Greg said. "How'd you go from being a doctor at one of the best hospitals in the country to working at an urgent care" I say. "Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him" Greg said and scanned my body up and down. "Excuse me for a moment" I say and step outside the interview room where Amaro was waiting. "Mind finishing up with him?" "Sure. Any reason why" Amaro asked. "He was just giving me a bad feeling. I'm sure it's nothing" I say.

Later that night, I drove Nadia to pick up the cake. It didn't take long, and we got back to the district in no time. I exited my car and went to get the cake from the back seat, but Nadia stopped me. "I've got it" she said. Just then, there was a sharp prick in my neck, and my body seemed to lose all feeling. I fell to the floor and watched as Greg Yates, the man I interviewed earlier, knocked Nadia in the head with something. Before I knew it, my eyes started getting tired, and seconds, later, I had no choice but to close them and lose consciousness.

..................................................................

Note: This starts the SVU episode. There are explicit mentions of rape and vivid descriptions of said crime. Please read at your own risk.

For the past few hours, I had no memory. When I woke up, my limbs were heavy, and it was hard to talk. Yates must have given me enough ketamine to drug a horse. "Oh goody. You're awake" Yates said. I looked around and saw that I was in an apartment on a floor. "What are you doing" I ask as Greg reached for the zipper of my jeans. It was hard to talk too, so I had to conserve my energy. "I'm going to show you a good time" Greg said. "Please stop. You don't have to do this" I mumble. "I know, but I want to" Greg said and tossed my pants to the side. He then hooked his fingers into the band of my underwear and slowly pulled it down my legs, admiring every piece of my skin.

"I want you to scream my name like you've never done before" Greg said as he slipped out of his pants and boxers. "Please, Greg. Don't do this" I mumble. "Don't worry, Yn. We're going to have so much fun" Greg said. Before I could speak again, Greg put a condom on and thrusted himself into me. I whimpered at how rough he was. "Mm. You feel so good" Greg moaned. I screwed my eyes shut and bit my lip to keep my screams in. "Come on Yn. Scream my name. I know you want to" Greg said as his body slammed into me, causing me to bite my lip a bit too hard. I could taste the blood in my mouth, and I tried to focus on that instead of what was going on.