I

╒═══════✰°
CHAPTER1
beer pong+
hookups
°✰═══════╛

the loud pumping music was starting to aggravate sofia as she got more drunk. she had been at this party for an hour now and wasn't familiar with any of the people there, her friend that was supposed to meet her there bailed on her leaving sofia in a party full of unfamiliar faces.

"excuse me" she said politely, nudging a group of girls who gave her a shady look instead. sofia rolled her eyes and pushed past them anyways.

"um excuse you!" one shouted in a stuck up voice.

"suck my dick, bitch" sofia said flicking the group of girls off which made them gasp. she wasn't in the mood to take anyones bullshit.

she made her way to the kitchen where the majority of the alcohol was located and poured herself some sort of liquor into a red cup.

"god damn it!" a boy screamed from the other side of the room after being beat at beer pong for the fourth time.

"sorry blake you're just absolutely shit, YO ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY CAN BEAT ME AT BEER PONG SHOW YOURSELF" the other boy laughed.

as sofia had no better way to spend her night, she challenged the blonde boy and took her place on the other side of the table.

shouts and whistles came from the groups of people around them as the boy she now knew was called blake filled up the cups again.

"game on" the boy smirked. he landed the ping pong ball in one of sofia's cups and she downed it.

after they had each gotten rid of quite a few cups. sofia had 3 on her side and the blonde boy had 1 on his.

"DUDE YOU BOUTTA LOSE" someone shouted and sofia took her time carefully aiming the ping pong ball and landing it straight in his cup.

"YOOOOOO" the boys shouted and jumped on top of him as he finished the drink and shook his head.

"well done, first person to beat me tonight" he said.

"wasn't hard" she teased then walked out of the kitchen away from everyone.

"hey, hey wait up, can i get your name or something"

"no, but i fuck with you for trying" she turned around again and walked away but he wasn't gonna let this go.

"is this you playing hard to get?" he smirked.

"trust me, if i was it would be a lot harder" she smirked back.

"you got big dick energy you know"

"that's because my energy matches my needs" she moved him out of the way and winked before attempting to walk away one last time but he pulled her back once again and smashed his lips onto hers.

the two strangers made out for a while before pulling apart.

"your a good kisser for a bitch" he laughed.

"i can do more than just kissing" sofia whispered in his ear, her eyes flickering to upstairs.

he nodded and she grabbed his hand leading him upstairs.

sofia pushed him onto the bed and took off her dress before getting on his lap and making out with him.

she pulled off his shirt and run her hand down his chest,he was skinny but hot.

he finished getting undressed and things escalated.

not long later the pair were a moaning mess, he was on top and sliding in and out of sofia.

they both finished and got themselves together, getting dressed and fixing their hair.

"soo, like, can i get your name now?" he asked, pulling up his pants.

she laughed, reapplying her lipstick and said "my mom told me not to talk to strangers sorry" and she left.

"wait your kidding me right?" he ran out of the room and into the corridor but she was gone, lost in the crowd of drunk party goers.

authors note
first chapter babyyy🥺
i'm so excited for this
book lmk how you feel
about it, sofia is going
to be A BAD BITCH
let me tell you