chapter two

We arrived at the hotel and unpacked, trying to avoid the security guards who very obviously were unimpressed with us switching cabs, but so what?

We won't do it again.

Though it's not like I would mind if we did.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Bradford spoke up, disturbing the clear uncomfortable silence.

We were all sat on the two beds in Zayn and Niall's room, unsure of ourselves. Harry sat across from me in sweats and a loose t-shirt with something strange written on it. His sweats were slightly to large for him, and sagged a bit, bunching up at his ankles and showing off a little more than the waistband of his boxers.

Liam sat in between me and Harry, glancing between us and occasionally giving me looks, like, the infamous two looks he always gave me. Such as the 'you two need to stop flirting before you get us in trouble look' and obviously, the 'hehe you said Harry is really good with his hands because hehe masturbation'. Not that those looks aren't entertaining, just, I'm focused on something else right now. Something that both of those looks have to do with.

Something that definitely shouldn't be that attractive in fucking sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Louis? You okay?" Niall nudged me slightly, I turned to look at him. "Yeah sorry, just thinking, I guess."

I saw Harry lean to Liam and whisper something to him out of the corner of my eye, something that made Liam roll his eyes and reluctantly get up, moving so he was seated across from me.

Harry took Liam's old seat, claiming it as his own. Finally deciding on saying something, in his low, incredibly incredibly slow voice.

"We should tell eachother about how we've changed. Like, um, in music and personally. What we like about being solo." He glanced at me and I nodded, giving him a slight smile.

"Nah, that's boring. Let's play truth or dare." Zayn looked at each of us, not seeming to want out approval like Harry did.

"Eh, why not?" Niall sighed. We all scooted in to form a circle, our knees touching. "Who wants to start?" Liam asked.

"I'll go," Harry offered. "Louis, truth or dare?"
I contemplated for a second. "Truth." 

"Okay, what's your favorite song from your album, and why did you write it?" He said that rather quickly, concerning his usual tone.

"That's such a boring question, and um, I don't really know. I mean I love 'Two of Us' since I wrote it for my mom, and I'm really proud of it. But I also like 'Too Young' and 'Habit'. Um, 'Too Young' I wrote because I was looking back on my life and seeing what I'd done, and what I've been through and who I've been through it with. Seeing everything I should've done differently and how I've messed up, and that I realised I should've been with someone else. And that I threw away what we had and I shouldn't have, that I ruined it for the both of us, and I should've just come clean and told them how I felt in the first place. It's pretty much a response, but more than that it's an apology." I finished, looking around at the other boys.

"What about habit?" Harry asked softly. He adjusted himself to face me slightly, a curious look on his face.

"That would be two questions, Styles, and that will have to wait until my next turn." I give him a smirk before turning to Niall.

"Me Irish pal, will you truth or will you dare?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him, causing him to let out an amused laugh.

"I'll be a truther for a while, lad." He leans forward and elbows Zayn in the process.