"Man, ya think ya can take over our crib and just fuckin' walk out carryin' some bitch and we gonna let ya?" a young hoodlum told Irene as approximately five of them where surrounding her as she carried Jennie to her car.

"Out of my way pissant and I'll let you live" Irene snarled.

"There's five of us and one of ya bitch, ya ain't goin no where til we've had our fun. We's got an initiation ta'nite and ya's gonna be the skill..." then motioning towards Jennie's limp form, "she's gonna be the prize."

Lisa stood in the shadows as more of the hood's companions arrived to their apparent club that Irene had inadvertently chosen to use, "I would leave now" she said from within the shadows.

Several members turned to see who spoke.

As if out of an old classic black and white movie, Lisa emerged from the dark. Her full length black coat open with an overly high collar accentuating her jawline, her wine colored silk blouse shimmering in the street light's illumination.

She moved as if on a casual stroll.

"They're the ones who should leave, as well as you. Jen doesn't want you, she wants and needs me!"

"Man, ya'll a bunch of lezzos. That's fine, we'll sort ya what ya needs to know" the so called leader said as hip hopped his way forward grabbing his crotch.

"STOP!" Lisa's cold voice commanded, "Leave this place now and you will have much to appreciate later, I guarantee."

"Man, this here's our crib, ya ain't tellin us what to do" he motioned with his hands like he was showing her the words he spoke in an attempt of intimidation.

"You should leave. This doesn't concern you" Irene said as started walking again to her car to put Jennie in.

"Bitch, ya ain't goin' no where!" another hood stood in front of her path crossing his arms.

With one arm she held Jennie's limp form cradled to her and with the other she flung the man out of the way, where he landed several feet away.

Lisa walked a few feet closer, "I would suggest you place Jennie gently on the ground and walk away from her Irene."

"Or what? You think you know me to tell me what to do? No, no one knows or owns me! And you have no idea what I am capable of" Irene's voice rose and she became agitated.

"Bitch, ya gonna pay for that!" the leader came after her.She picked him up by the shirt collar and flung him over her car.

"Put Jennie down!" Lisa ordered with a voice of authority that dripped with anger.

Irene laid Jennie down gently as she had started to awaken, "Ugh."

Irene, in a blur, was around the car and holding the leader up again, "You'll be my example to them." She said as her face contorted and she bared her elongated canines.

The man's eyes widened in horror; "AH! BITCH ...GET OFF ME!" he yelled.

"Jennie? Jennie?" Lisa was at Jennie's side instantly, checking her neck for signs of the mark of possession.

"Ungh, wha....Lisa?"

"Shhh, I have you, you are safe" Lisa went to lift her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" Irene snarled while she held the now limp body of the man by the shirt with both hands and casually tossed him to the floor, licking her lips of the dripping blood but never turning her head to look.

"Do not cross me Irene. Leave Jennie alone and go back to where your master made you. There I will leave you be" Lisa stood slowly.

"You'll what!?" Irene laughed the laugh of a crazed woman, "you have no idea what I am to threaten me or..."