August-*Laughing*

Trey-*Takes the safety off his gun and shoots the gun at August*

August-*Laughs* Shoot me!

Trey-*Looks confused and examines his gun*

August-*Pulls bullets out of his pocket* Can't kill me wit no bullets bitch ass nigga. You tried doh! *laughing and walking pass Trey*

Trey-FUCK! He yelled as August left out the house.

DJ's P.O.V.

Imani-*laughing*

DJ-You look like a bag of money. *laughs*

Imani-*Pretends to model his basketball shorts that she has on as a dress*

DJ-YOU GO GIRL! *Claps*

Imani-*Laughs*

DJ-*Laughs* Okay you gotta go get dressed mama.

Imani-*Pouts* Daddy I don't wanna go!

DJ-You gotta go.

Imani-No! *Sits down on the floor* I'm not going.

DJ-*Looks down at her and chuckles* Baby you were made for me for sure he says picking her up.

Imani-*Throwing a fit* NO DADDY I HATE PHYSICAL THERAPY! MY LEG IS FINE!

DJ-*Holds her tightly* Stop Imani.

Imani-*Screams*

DJ-*Screams back at her*

Imani-*Screams louder*

DJ-*Sits her down on the bed in her room* I'll get you salad works!

Imani-*Smiles* Well you should have started with that. *Points to the door* I need to get dressed I'll be ready in 5.

DJ-3 year olds he mumbles to himself walking out of the room.

Daniella's P.O.V.

I found my baby! Thank god! I love her so much. I thought she was hurt or that I'd never find her. That's my world right there. Trey isn't dead either. Just great! -__- I know that I felt bad for thinking that I killed him but now that he touched my babies! I'm pissed!

Daniella-ILL PUT A HOLE IN A NIGGA FOR FUCKIN WITH MY KIDS! I WILL COME AND TAKE YOUR LIFE AWAY!

August-*Shrugs* Dat' was betta but try it one mo time wit less I 'ont know... Girly slurs?

Daniella-*Groans* This is bullshit. Why can't we heighten our security August?

August-I am doin dat Baybeh. But ya' gotta know what ta say if shit go down...

Daniella-I thought he died.

August-Well he not so you gotta be ready ugly

Daniella-Shut up dick breath.

August-Forget ya den dickhead.

Daniella-I love you *pecks his lips*

August-I Luh ya too Baybeh.

YN P.O.V.

Diggy-*Groans* Shit babe you hella tight.

YN-*Moaning and clawing your nails into his back* AHHHH! RIGHT THERE BABY!

Diggy-*Groans and leans his head back*

YN-*Arch your back and stare into Diggy's eyes*

Diggy-*Slowing down his strokes as his breathing became heavy and sweat splashed off his ab's that were heaving up and down trying to grasp air*

YN-*Clench your walls around him*

Diggy-Ah shit babe don't do that!

YN-MMMPH! FUCK! YES YES YES DADDY! *moaning as you reach your climax*

Diggy-*Cums inside of you* Ahhh he sighs in pleasurable relief and lays down next to you. *Rubs your belly* Sorry bout that man.

YN-Don't touch my baby, I'll bust your lip.

Diggy-*Laughs* That's not what you was just saying! Ahhh! Right there! Yes! Yes! daddy! Ugh! He says mocking you.

YN-*Laugh* Whatever.

Diggy-*Pulls you close to him and kisses your jawline* I love you YN.

YN-I love you too.

Diggy-How much you love me baby?

YN-*Giggle* Daniel you know how much I love you.

Diggy-Sometime I just want to hear you say it. He says cuddling your naked body next to his.

YN-Daniel Dwayne Simmons the third I love you from here to the moon and back times infinity. *Kiss his hand and then hold it*

Diggy-*Smiles and pushes his dick into your back*

YN-*Gasp* oh my gosh go to sleep! *Laugh*

Diggy-Oops! Did I do that? He says mocking Steve Urckle.

YN-*Falling asleep*

Diggy-*Chuckles and turns the lamp off* Good night YN.