"You noticed?" He asked tapping his feet with anxiousness.

"As I said I notice everything," I said with a smirk.

Ved let out a sigh and I just noticed how cool and dapper he looked in that metallic kurta and tailored dhoti he wore. The black Nike sneakers completed the look making it look even cooler. I loved everything about it. Okay, I contributed in the Kurta and dhoti selection but wearing sneakers was his idea. I didn't even think of that possibility. I am impressed.

My eyes landed on the metallic thing he wore in his left hand. The watch I gifted him. My smile widened looking at it.

"You wore the watch?" I asked smiling widely.

"It's my lucky one," Ved said looking at it and then back at me.

"You wore it in London too," I said pointing out.

"Yes, I was doing a few things for the first time and it went well." He said with a shrug. I smiled a little adoring him for saying those sweet things.

"That's because you did it well. The watch just helped you to calm down and assured you that everything will be fine." I said. Ved nodded.

"That's what I need at this moment." He said in a low voice.

"Don't worry, Kashyap you are doing just fine. And you don't need watch when you have me," I said shouting at him with a wide smile. Ved chuckled at me and shook his head lightly.

"Zivah, you both are the next one." Alizeh came getting reckless.

"What? Why?" I asked getting panic all of sudden.

"Sonia needs some fittings." She said looking around.

"Send..." I was saying but she pulled me up. I adjusted my dupatta and held my lehenga a little up and looked at her with horrified expressions.

"Go!!! Renee and Rupath are going to battle against the next one." She said pushing me leaving us with no choice but to perform then.

"Ved, get up. Hurry people!" Alizeh said holding him and making him stand. She pushed us again at the stage direction and left shouting in some other direction.

I looked at Ved who let out a deep breath with his eyes closed. I held his hand as he looked back at me.

"Zivah, I am more nervous thinking your dad might come on stage and strangle me," He said. I let out a chuckle pulling him along with me as we walked towards the stage.

"Listen, there are people around and my dad doesn't like putting a show in front of the crowd so you are safe," I said with a smile. Ved shook his head a little walking beside me.

"So you think he might kill me when I am alone." He asked giving me dramatic expressions.

"Please, I always keep clinging on to you, how can you be alone?" I asked with a shrug.

"That's true." He said with a nod.

"You seriously are an ass," I said hitting him lightly as he let out a laugh. We stopped at the grand entrance of the stage as I let out a sigh.

"Get ready, Kashyap and all the best." I said looking him with an assuring smile. He nodded his head as we walked ahead.

************

We won! Even I don't believe it but yes, it happened. The opponents were way too terrible, to be honest, and that's why this miracle happened but whatever a win is a win and I'm so happy.

I also heard people commenting about how perfect we look together which made me even happier. I gave Ved a known look which he ignored by rolling his eyes. I also saw a few girls making an attempt to talk to Ved and were drooling over him but I just ignored those poor souls. He is all mine.