°six°

Ushijima's pov

Oh to think thise messages stopped. She got a new number and spammed me from there. I quit my job after that horrific incident. I have to find a new job soon...

But this was just insanity. I was going insane and she knew it. So today, during her work hours I went to the cafe. She was at the cashier and as our eyes met, she had this disguisting smirk on her face.

"What the heck do you want?!" I gritted my teeth. Looking at her made my blood boil.

"You, Ushijima. Can't you see?" She brushed her hand on mine and I slapped it away.

"And can't you see I have a girlfriend?"

"No, I only see you. I only want you. Be mine already."

I scoffed, "As if. I'll never be yours, Atsumi. Get that through your head. Grow up and stop this nonsense."

"But this nonsense brought you back to me, Ushi~ come on. I have so much more than that bitc-"

"DON'T CALL HER THAT!" I yelled. I saw everyone's eyes were on us. I sighed, "Fine. Don't stop. But I will never be yours."

I have to do something about this. But what?

......

Maiko's pov

"Just change his number, dumbass." Tetsuro slurped on his noodles.

"Oh yeah. We'll get one after practice then,"

"But if she still sends texts, go to the police anyway," Morisuke suggested, "They might not do much but atleast she'll be on their raidar."

"Point," Tetsuro said, "Anyways Maiko, you have to make it to the summer festival. I heard it's really fun! Bring Ushiwaka with you too! It'll be a good distraction for him."

"If we get a break from practice then sure!"

"Ay Koba! Your practice will finish way before the festival starts! Come onnnn!"

Tetsuro kept on whining about me going to summer festival. We talked and finished our lunch. We decided to hit a nearby coffee shop before heading back to class. Morisuke offered to order for us as Tetsuro and I found a place to sit. He was telling about the half Russian dude and how Kenma hates him.

"So to take revenge, we made him practice harder. You had to see his face man!" He laughed like a damn hyena.

But then a thought crossed my mind. Revenge huh? Sounds good.

"Ooo there is that face.... what did you think of?"

So I explained everything to him. He just kept laughing louder every second. Yaku joined us and we tell him the details.

Oooo this is going to be fun.

****** Pov

Let me capture that beautiful smile of hers

Oh these pictures are going to come out so good

I can't wait