Chapter 13: The Sports Festival Continues

Start from the beginning

Izuku made his way back to the break area, laying his head down on the table in exhaustion. Doing so many large scale transmutations took a lot out of him. He figured he would take this time to rest. He had already eaten, so he didn't have to worry about that. Soon enough, his mind started the feel light, and he drifted off to sleep.

Dream

Izuku saw the same sight he did before, in a previous dream about this Homunculus. Only this time, the pale man was no where to be seen. Only five silhouettes, and the two people who had destroyed Tyrian's lab. 

Izuku went to attack. He charged forward towards the silhouettes and people. However, before he could advance any further, one of the silhouettes disappeared. In it's place stood a philosopher's stone.

One of the other silhouettes, one belonging to a tall, slightly built man with spiky hair, grabbed the stone. As the silhouette grabbed the stone, Izuku saw the oraborus tattoo on the back of his left hand. The same tattoo that was on the other two people. 

As the silhouette took the stone with him, into the shadows behind the throne, the tall, slender woman extended her spear-like fingers, piercing Izuku's chest, and forcing him out of his slumber.

End Dream

Izuku sat up, his breathing heavier than after the race. He heard his automail arm rattle as it shook in fear. "What do these dreams mean? What is so important about those... silhouettes?" 

Izuku didn't have time to think it over. He heard the buzzer, signaling him that he needed to make his way to the arena. It was time for him to fight this Shinso character. Whoever he may be.

***

Tensei ran through Hosu city. The Hero Killer was sighted, and he would bring him to justice as soon as he could. Stain had already taken the lives of several heroes. This couldn't go on. 

He turned the corner into an alleyway, to see the hero killer with his sword through the chest of one of Tensei's companions. But he wasn't alone. With the hero killer, stood a woman with short, blonde hair, and a purple face-tattoo, as well as a man with a sword and a large nose with spiky black hair, and a tall, muscular man with white hair and a hammer. 

"Look's like we've got another catch." said a voice from behind. The voice was smooth, low, and cunning, exactly what you'd expect from a psychopathic villain. 

Tensei revved up the engine on his right elbow, and spun to punch this new villain. However, all he was met with was an unmoved man with the point of impact turning black. Tensei tried revved his left engine, going for a punch to the man's gut, but was met with the same, hard surface on his skin.

"See Stain? Us homunculi are just as effective, if not more so, than you. So what do you say? Care to become the new Wrath?"asked the man, as he changed his hand into that hard, black substance, punching Tensei's gut, and sending him flying towards Stain.

Stain raised his sword. "No. I work by myself. I don't care what you offer, I will complete my mission." he said as he sunk his sword into Tensei's back.

Tensei screamed out in pain. His attempts to get up did little good. And when Stain dug his sword deeper, Tensei lost feeling in his legs. He couldn't move them. He couldn't get up.

The man sighed. "Well, I guess my associates will have to teach you a lesson. Vlad, Delgetto, Mara, if you will." 

The three surrounding Stain charged forward. The woman stretched her arms, and wrapped them around stain, as the large man swung his hammer, but Stain ducked. The large nosed man drew his sword and lunged forward, but Stain had broken free of the woman's grasp, and drew his own sword to block.

Stain spun around and threw daggers into each of them. He removed the dagger from the large-nosed man, and liked the blood off, causing him to fall. The man with the hammer charged forward, hammer over his head, ready to bring it down onto Stain's head, but Stain ducked once again, removing the dagger from the large man, and licking the blood, causing the same effect as it had on the other. The woman extended her arms, hoping to put some distance between herself and Stain, but he was much smarter, as he cut her extended arm, and licked the blood from his sword, sending his last enemy to the floor.

Stain raised his sword to the final man. "Give up. I'm not going to become your pawn."

The man chuckled. "You just don't get it do you. I am Greed. The living embodiment of man's desires. Money and women, power and sex. Status, glory, I demand the finer things in life. With a name and personality like that, it's obvious that I have ways of getting what I want. So like it or not, you are going to become the new Wrath. One way or another." he said, as he stepped back into a newly opened black portal, than consumed Greed's companions as well, leaving Stain, Tensei, and the dead heroes. 

Stain soon jumped away. "The heroes who have failed to provide hope. They are my enemies. This homunculus, Greed, and this League of Villains are merely in my way." he said to himself, as he disappeared once again. 

***

Hey all! A bit of Homunculus in this chapter. What do Izuku's dreams mean? What do the homunculi have to do with all this? Well, keep reading! Like I said on my message board, after the events of season two are concluded, I'm gonna end this book, and make a sequel to it, for time's sake, and simplicity's sake. Anyway, click all de buttons. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!