CHAPTER 15: Twins

Start from the beginning

HE FREAKIN' LAUGH!

I kept on pushing until I heard another cry. The cry of our baby boy, I was so exhausted, but every pain was worth it.

Maxon held my hand and kissed my forehead, "I'm so proud of you America, I love you!"

Then I dozed off to sleep, I was so tired.

----------------------------------

Maxon

Our babies were taken care of the doctors and our families, I stayed with America while she was asleep. I know she is so tired, if only I could take the pain away from her, I definitely would.

She was sleeping like an angel, the angel that was meant for me. I love her so much, and I can't wait for this family journey to start.

I kissed her forehead, and I got out to see our twins in the nursery.

When I got to the nursery, my mom and The Singers were already there, carrying our babies.

"Hey guys, how are my kids." Kids are a new term in my 'dad vocabulary', and I'm very much proud of it.

"You're kids are loving their new auntie." May said chuckling, she really looks like America, that's why she's my favourite sister-in-law.

"No comment, sister-in-law." I said sarcastically, while she glared at me, just like the glares America's been giving me, whenever she's pissed at me and honestly, it also creeps me out.

I noticed my mom at the other side of the room, holding my daughter, Eadlyn.

"Hey mom!"I smiled, I know my mom was so happy, she was obsessed with kids, and now there will be two of them running around the palace.

"Maxon dear." She said without taking her eyes of my daughter. "Maxon, look, she looks exactly like me, Isn't she ?"

I looked at my daughter and carefully caressed her blushed cheeks, and yes she is very much like her, she has the brown eyes and the same features like my mom, but she had my brown eyes, and I'm proud of that. She's my little princess.

"Yes, mom. Yes she is."

"Now go to your son." She shooed me away, sure my princess will be a grandma's girl too.

"Mom, are you shooing away your son, because of your grand-daughter?" I laughed.

"What if I am? Now go shoo!" I laughed at my childish attitude of my mom.

I went to where my son was, she was in the arms of my mother-in-law, she noticed me approaching her, and she gave me my son.

"Hey there Maxon, here you go."

"Thank you Mrs.Singer, oh I mean mom." I smiled, she laughed.

"I'm going to see America first okay? Take care go your son!"

"I will!" I smiled.

My son was sleeping, he was exactly like me, with the honey blonde hair and the same features, he was like a mini-me. And I'm proud to call him my son, he and his sister are the most important treasure for me and America, and we would do anything for them.

Our kids, doesn't have any features like their mom, and I laughed at that thought. But I can see that Ahren has the same ocean blue eyes, like America. Those blue eyes, remind me of how I fell in love with his mom.

We all got up and went into America's room.

------------------------------

America