Love Lost

This is my second short story I made
And hopefully im improving😅

"Sandy where have you been?"-mom ask me every time i went late home. 

My mom is my best friend also but sometimes the mother attitude comes up when im really like a bitch.

"I love you mom."-i kiss my mom cheek for enterup her question. 

I went to the bar and drunk. Yes im drunk but i need to stay a live for my mom sake i dont want to be rude to her. Because the past years i got drunk i forgot she's my mother.

I push her. I pull her hair. I slap her many times. And  i accused her a slutt and whore.

I enter my room and dive to my bed. I dont want to think more. I need to relax and forget other things.

In the morning...

**Knocking the door**

"How was that?." I said while pinching my head. its hurt because of the damn hungover.

"Hey dont knock my door im coming." I said to ther stupid person behind the door.

"Miss sandy your dad's want to talk to you." My father secretary/mistress said.

I open the door to see who it is and i confirm she is my dad mistress.

"Oww...his here?...i dont think so!." I close the door like i care to talk to him.

Yes! Im the product of broken  family ang i dont care if any one thinks im a bitch and relationship wreaker.

**St luck Academy**

"Hey sandy." My friend irish apper from nowhere.

"Oh my gosh! You....you really want me to have a heart attach dont you!"

"Ohhh sorry i dont mean that." Irish said.

"Where's them?" I ask her to know where's the other.

"Dunno may be cafeteria." She said like doubting to her answer.

I went to cafeteria to see the other.

There i saw justine and reychel laughing while the other five talking  like having serious matter.

"Guys?" I said with curiosity.

"Sandy baby come on sit here." Josh said he called me baby because he likes  me us a little sister. 

I sit beside him and ask him what's happening.

"Its nothing sandy." Sam said.

"Weh? I think it serious...I doubt it." I said.

"You guys didn't share more." Irish said.

"Its really nothing san. Irish dont wash her brain its nothing im serious." Sam said.

"I dont think so." Irish said and roll her eyes.

"Hum...san may i ask you something?." Lana said while looking at josh.

"Yes what is it?." I said while look at josh. I smell something wierd.

"What if...what if lang ha.baka seryosohin mo...what if lang to ah." She said. 

"I dont take that seriously its what if right?." I said because im pissing me off.

"Okay...here...what if you saw your ex right now what will you do?."

***Flashback***

"Adriel please dont do this."i said while hugging him from the back.

"I love you adriel please dont do this im begging you."