Spring Dance

We walked into the gym, seeing all the people. Everyone was dressed in formal outfits. The theme of the dance was blooming flowers. They went with a simple theme unlike the neon lights party, coronation dance, cotillion, and the barrier dance which I was thankful for.

We went straight to a table to get food while a song was playing. I see Freddie and I tell her when she sings her song, 'the cards' will be dancing. We just ate some food and enjoyed seeing the vk's and ak's having fun. 

When I heard Freddie's song 'The Night is Young', we got out of our seats and the boys started to dance with us. This song was perfect for a slow dance.  

I had my arms on Aaron's neck while his hands rested on my hips. We were looking into each others eyes and I could see . . affection in his eyes. I smiled and decided to tell him I love him. Hope this goes well because if it doesn't, that will ruin this dance and I'll probably cry when I get back to my dorm room. 

"So. . ." I started which made him chuckle. 

"So." He mocked me. 

"I have to admit something." He looked a little confused but nodded as a 'go ahead'.

"I. . . love you." His eyes widened and then he had a huge smile. He hugged me and spun me around. 

"I could never find the right time but I love you too." We were both smiling like crazy. Glad I'm not gonna cry later.

I look over and I'm shocked at what I see but not exactly surprised.  I saw my friends kissing their boyfriends. They all look at me and blush. I'm proud of them but . . . wow.  

I look back at Aaron and see him looking at his friends as well. He looks back at me and askes me, "Can I kiss you?"

"This isn't because our friends just kissed, is it?" I wanted my first kiss to be genuine. 

"No. I want to kiss you because I love you and your beautiful."  I blush and nod meaning he can kiss me. 

He leans in and our lips touch. His lips were soft and kissing him felt right. When we pulled away, we were both blushing. 

I could feel my Holly and Hailey staring at me with smirks while Chester glared at Aaron, but I didn't care. I had my first kiss with someone I've had a crush on for as long as I can remember. 

 After the dance was over, Chester walked up to Aaron and gave the whole 'if you break up with her. .' speech.  

Eli came and stood next to me, "You gonna give me that speech?"

"No. I know you won't break my brothers heart. And Aaron won't break mine."

"How do you know that."

"Because if you do, it's not just me who will go up against you. It'll be 'the cards'. Same with Aaron. But I beg of you, don't." 

"I'd follow him into the unknown. That's how much I love him. Never in a million years would I break his heart." I give Eli a hug. 

Chester and Aaron come back and I spend some more time with my boyfriend.

 The rest of the night was fun. My friends and I started talking about our kisses and where were at now in our relationships. When I went back to the dorm, I practically started jumping up and down. I was so happy and I went to bed happy.