Ch.3--second thoughts

En başından başla

I turned and Jihyo who was fighting the only player left. I walked up to him and stabbed my sword into the player who couldn't move because of jihyo. 

The crowd went silent for a moment, but then the crowd went wild.

"WOOOHOOOO!!! THAT'S TWICELAND!!!!"

"They're actually good!"

"I told ya they wouldn't be weak, or else how did they get THE Tzuyoda to let them in their clan right?!" 

"THE WINNER IS TWICELAND! According to the judges, TWICELAND will advance to the semi finals a month later!" the host announced.

We got off the stage and Tzuyu sent me a gift. I opened the gift box and the gift from Tzuyu was a sword I've always wanted.

"tzuyu, I can't take this. as I know, this mini sword need lots of special materials because of its light and strong body, I can't imagine how long it took you to collect those." I typed in our private chat.

"it's fine for me. It actually only took me 3 days, since the missions are quite easy. If you don't want it. then dismantle it and get the materials from it instead." Tzuyu said as if she doesn't care.

I hesitated for a bit but I powered it up and equipped it eventually. I took a deep breath and opened my mic.

"Thank you."I said.

I could imagine her widening her eyes. (Though I don't know how she looks)

"did you just open your mic? Am. the only one who heard it?" She asked.

"yup, you're the only one." I giggled.

"No problem, you deserve it anyway, and btw your voice it beautiful." She said.

"Thanks." I typed.

"Awww is that all?" She sulked.

"yup, that's all you get." I typed, smiling.

"Okiee, I'll work hard to make more equipments, and will you talk to me every time you get a present from me?" She asked.

"okay." I typed.

"Oh, and promise me I'm the only one? Even if other people give you presents, don't sho them your voice." She said seriously.

"Yes madam." I typed.

she laughed, and her laughter is like music in my ears...

"Well, I believe that's all for today, thanks guys for coming. see you guys tomorrow!" Tzuyu said in the public chat of ours. 

Then Sana, Chaeyoung Jeongyeon and Tzuyu left the game.

The 5 of us also took off our headphones and logged out.

The 4 of them immediately gathered around me right after I turned off the computer. 

"Myoui Mina." Jihyo said in a serious tone.

I gulped and lowered my head.

JIhyo took a deep breath, and the members automatically backed up for a few inches.

"MYOUI MINA HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO EXPOSE YOURSELF TO THEM!!!I KNOW THEY'RE NOT BAD GIRLS BUT YOU'RE A CELEBRITY, MINA!!! YOU HAVE TO TAKE OF YOURSELF TO STOP PEOPLE FROM TRICKING YOU! UGH MINA I KNOW YOU LIKE HER ,THEY'RE NOT ONLY YOUR FRIENDS, BUT ALSO OURS. WE ALSO WANT TO TELL THEM WHO WE ARE AS MUCH AS YOU DO, BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT THE RIGHT TIME MINA." Jihyo scolded without taking breath.

"but...she doesn't know I'm Twice's Mina.She's not a fan..." I muttered.

"But she'll find out one day. behalf her sister and her friends are all our fans, Tzuyu will find out someday. You have to tell her before she finds out or your friendship may end. What if she recognizes your voice while walking pass our advertisement? What if she recognizes your voice while her sister or her friend watches our videos? You have to think about that Mina. She's innocent, nice, and cute, and she's still younger than you by 2 years Mina. We definitely support you two if you get your girl, but this is not the right time. At least not before the fan sign. Hold it in Mina, if you continue, it's still fine cuz she doesn't know. think about it." Jihyo patted my shoulder and left towards her room.

The other members nodded in approval of Jihyo's words.

She's right... I have to have seconds thoughts before telling her...I will, and not before the fan sign...I decided.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

oops, so Mina was scolded by jihyo...

vote and comment and follow my instagram for spoilers!!!

acc: shiba_7321