Kabanata 37

A man that can't court a girl forever is not a true man.
From your beloved DD donna-dmmc.

KABANATA 37

"You love her?" She suddenly asked.

Isn't that possible? Isaiah is the kind of girl na madaling mahalin. Siya na siguro ang ninanais nang mga kalalakihang mapangasawa. But i wouldn't let that happen, cause she's already mine. Mine alone.

"Yes." Nakayuko parin ako habang sinagot siya.

Pagkatapos nang mahabang iyakan naming dalawa ngayon lang ulit kami nagimikan. I wish i could turn back the time, kung saan di ko pa siya nasasaktan. Siguro, mananatili pa siya kung di ko lang siya nasasaktan. Siguro napagod na siya sa akin dahil sa pananakit ko sa kanya. Not physically but emotionally.

Physical pain is just a scar that can be lost in just a day or months, but emotional pain is different, cause this won't lost. You will bring it for the rest of your life. And it's also part of your life.

"You have to go after her if you really love her." Saad ni Aintza.

I looked at her. I smiled at her. She smiled at me too pero di umabot sa mga mata niya.

"I already did." Saad ko.

Her eyes widened. I want to chuckled because of her reaction. She really is a kid but she hates being a kid.

"Then. Where is my Mommy Isaiah. I want to hug, kissed and talk to her." She said while smiling.

Ngayon abot na sa mga mata niya ang ngiti. She really changed pag si Isaiah na ang pinaguusapan. I wonder, kung diko ginawa ang plano in the first place makikita ko bang masaya ang anak ko nang ganito? I bet not.

"Hey chill honey. Pupuntahan ko palang siya sa Cebu. Sa probinsya niya sa Banatayan." Pagpapaliwanag ko sa kanya. Her wide smile faded.

Her expression lost. I can't read it. Her face is straight. Her lips are in line. Now i can say that her attitude is from me but her beauty is from her mom. I ruffled her hair. Iniripan niya lang ako dahil sa ginawa ko. She's back, my daughter is back. Mas gusto ko pang ganito siya kaysa sa nagmumukmok.

"Then go. Faster daddy. I want to see her now." Paguutos niya.

What the hell. Baliktad na  ang mundo. Ang anak na mismo ang naguutos sa ama. Tsk. This kid.

"I will. But i have a condition." She lookes at me with blank expression.

"What is it?" She asked. Sarap sapakin nang batang ito. I know that she knows what my condition is.

"Talk to her. And she will explain everything to you. So i can give you peace of mind." Saad ko.

She's not schocked. She really know what my condition is, pinaexplain pa niya ako. Sayang laway ko. I saw her smirk. Masasapak ko na talaga ang batang to. Tsk.

"Tsk. That's it?" She asked again.

Iniripan ko siya. I saw her lips grim line. Shit. Alam ko na. She really is pissing me of. Well, she knows that i hate talking too much lalo na pag obvious naman ang sinasabi ko. This kid is an attitude kid.

"Whatever." Sagot ko sakanya at tumayo na.

I heard her chuckled. She really succeed at pissing me of ha. Tsk.

"Oh my grumpy father hates talking. Don't worry next time i won't talk to you. Just give me a sister or a brother once you marry Mommy Isaiah." Saad niya.