Unmanned processing system can not only greatly reduce the losses

Three axes of PLE1 and , additionally set Jar Bottle Blowing Machine two virtual axes of X and Y (only display and interpolation calculation), see.   The specific ladder diagram design is omitted.  Real axis diagram imaginary axis (Continued from page 34) When PL1 is not set, the speed of the next approach: ① When PF1 is not set, F=, F=PFI set value. When PLI is set, the next closest speed: ① Move to the speed of the sensor PLI value +10mm, when PF1 is not set, F=4000mm/min. When PF1 is set, F=PF1 set value X2 .②Move to the speed of 10mm from the sensor, when PF1 is not set, F=2000mm/min.

When PF1 is set, F=PF1 set value.When PLI is set, the second approach speed: ①When FF2 is not set, F=determine the movement mode of the machine tool when the tool is damaged, select the mode: alarm and change the spare tool.GO is not set. When tool wear occurs, the NC program stops.  

PGO=l, when tool wear occurs, the damaged tool returns to the tool magazine and the program is edited. PGO=2, first make sure that the tool change point has been set. When tool wear occurs, the spindle moves in Y direction first, then moves to the tool change point, and the tool returns to the tool magazine.  

PGO=3, when tool wear occurs, the program is edited.Whether the broken tool returns to the tool magazine depends on the PGO setting value.  =0 no damage, VOK1 off 0 damage.  With the continuous improvement of the processing technology and post-processing of the program, and the large number of applications developed in the GRIP language and C language, the unmanned processing has become more perfect, and its advantages are fully reflected in the processing of Tianjin Toyota NBC5 mold.  Unmanned processing system can not only greatly reduce the losses caused by on-site operation errors, but also greatly improve labor productivity. Therefore, the machining cycle has shortened the mold manufacturing cycle and increased the company's competitiveness in the mold market.