"What's your name" I say, the words coming out in more of a whisper in the heavy atmosphere.

 "What makes you think I'll tell you?" Came the Rumbling reply.

 "Please?" The word escaping me in a quiet whimper.

 His eyes flicker to my mouth again and I see his adam''s apple bob as he gulps. He looks at me like he's going to pounce. As I feel heat start building in my belly and spread lower I look back up at his eyes.

 "Please? Tell me?" I ask, and bite the inside of my lip. 

 "Marc. My name is Marc."

 "Marc." I test the name. "kiss me please, Marc?"

 "Fuck." his hand cup my face as his lips crash into mine.

I moaned into his mouth as he moved to straddle me on the bed. His lips tasted like mint and coffee. The hands that have done so much violence treat me like glass. like I'm a fragile little thing.

 I feel his tongue lick at my lips and I eagerly open my mouth to him. Wanting more of his intoxicating taste. Moaning I reach out my hands, wanting so desperately to touch. felling his muscled sides causing me to whine with need.

 Marc brakes the kiss and move a had away from my face to kiss and suck down my neck.

 "ah- yeah... mm-" I moan uncontrollably as he kisses down my neck and slides his hand down my back. Pulling me further into him. as he shifts his  other hand back towards my neck he brushes the bandage.

 "ow!" I yelp and jerk away from his hand.

 "Fuck, are you okay?"

 "Yeah." I manage to pant out. "You just- what, are you-?" 

 Marc moves off me cutting my attempt to reassure him.

 "You're hurt. I shouldn't be taking advantage of you."

"You're not-" 

 "I'm going to get you some water and some food stay here." Marc says, cutting off my attempts assure him that he is definitely not taking advantage of me.

 "But-"

 "Stay."

 And with that Marc closed the door behind him.

 Well that was interesting.

I looked around the room I was in. Taking in the bed I was on with its dark gray sheets and comforter. I looked to my right and saw a light gray night stand with a black lamp on it. Next to that was a chair.

 Marc must have been sitting in that while I was out. Making sure I didn't die from a possible concussion. I blushed at the thought, knowing that I seep talk.

 I scanned the rest of the room seeing a window behind the chair and a bookcase filled with books in the corner just after the window. At the foot of the bed was a TV mounted onto the wall with a light gray dresser underneath. The two gray doors to my left stood out against the cream colored wall. The one further from the bed being the one Marc had gone through.

 That door must be the bathroom. I thought, as I gingerly pulled the covers back. My first attempt to stand made the room spin. The second attempt being moderately more successful, as I made it off the bed.  

 It's only three steps. You can do this fox!  I think as I slowly made my way toward the door.

 I reached the door without falling. inside was indeed a bathroom. I used the toilet, washed my hand and splashed water on my face. I tried lifting my shirt to see if my bruised arm was any better for my unfortunate run in with a teargas canister. The pain being too much with trying to avoid irritating my arm as well as my head that I just gave up and went back into the bedroom to wait for Marc.