''Uh... S-Shit... Why now...'' Error turned around, the UI following him. Hunter moved so he could see it still ''This is the first time i've heard you curse... Though, I do have the same question Error, what is that?''

ANOMALY DETECTED. INFORMATION ON 'ERROR' , 'NIGHTMARE JOKU' , AND 'DREAM JOKU' IS NOW UPDATED.

Error blinked ''An error...?'' He murmured. Nightmare pats his back ''Hello? Error? Is something wrong--- Anomaly? Excuse me, what the fuck is this shit?'' He stared at it, Hunter doing the same.

''Information on you and Sir Night...? What's that supposed to mean?'' Hunter comments, Error shakes his head, flicking his finger down so that the UI would disappear ''S-Sorry about that, that was my gadget I got a few days ago.'' Error tells them, Nightmare shook his head ''No, that's not a gadget. Error, you have nothing on your arm. So saying an excuse is something we wouldn't want right now.'' 

Error was panicking a bit. How was he supposed to play this off.

''I... You don't need to know. about this. There's no time for stuff like this.'' Error responds, his voice wasn't glitched but it had a tempo that was deeper than his usual voice. Nightmare tilts his skull ''Huh. If you say so.'' He stands up, looking away. 

Hunter did the same and decided to stay behind Error defensively ''I'll just have to listen then...'' 

A gun shot was heard along with a shout that was nearby, everyone perking up. Nightmare raised a finger ''Move up you two.'' He motioned to them, starting to run. Error followed him aswell as Hunter.

Upon arriving at the scene to where they thought they heard the shout and gunshot, they found nothing but a fallen tree. Hunter walking towards the tree ''Woah. This is something. The tree looks like it was cut in half within seconds. Like it was just a plain old whip that took it down.'' He says. Moving away from the tree and to another one that was nearby ''Maybe Sir Night here did it.'' He laughed. Nightmare scoffed ''Do you always talk to your superiors like this?'' 

Hunter took his phone out of his pocket, turning the flashlight on ''There we go. It's better that it's not complete darkness.'' He laughed a bit. Turning to Error who nodded ''Yeah. I-I suppose so.'' He said.

Nightmare hummed, looking around ''Shit. We need to regroup with Killer and the others. It's too late to call for reinforcements back at our Division. Everyone's bound to be sitting in their houses at this hour.'' 

DRIP

Hunter blinked, placing a finger on top of his skull. Placing the finger infront of him before jumping a bit ''What the...! G-Guys!'' He called for them, the both of them turning to him.

His finger was coated in blood, also dripping from his skull as Hunter moved away, pointing the flashlight up at the tree.

''D-Dust...? Is that you...?'' Error mumbled staring at the figure. 

Dust was hanged there upside down, blood dripping from his body. It looked like there was a hole in his chest area. 

''What the fuck!? Dust!'' Nightmare shouted, using a tentacle to bring him down. Hunter ran up to him crouching down, raising his jacket and shirt to see multiple cracked bones in his ribcage. Making him cover his mouth ''H-Holy... are you even alive...?'' He murmured, Dust coughed, groaning right after ''Shit...'' 

Hunter perked up hearing his voice  ''S-Sir! I'll get you patched up--'' He places a hand behind him, feeling nothing ''M-My pouch... It's gone... Did I leave it in my car?'' He murmured. Error coming up to them ''Here...'' He said, giving his small towel.