He gave her a worried look but vendel pushed him inside. Elizabeth saw a bright light coming from around a corner and decided to follow it "by the power of merlin..." she spoke allowing the armor to appear  around her.

As she readied her sword infront of her and rounded the corner she jumped out but was shocked to see nothing there, groaning out she grew frustrated because of it appearing again at the end of the hall.

"I do not have the time for fun and games!" She muttered, walking towards it she held her hand out in front of her trying to sense it's energy.

Her hand glowed gold again when she reached a specific exhibit, and one of the glass boxes were empty. She lifted both of her hands to detect the energy here, her amulet glowed as did her eyes as they glowed bright.

"Where are you taking me Dandril, I have my responsibilities!"

"I know my friend, but a small journey should not effect you."

"Dandril!"

The vision stopped as she gasped hearing a loud scream come from inside her head "liz is everything okay? Why are you in your armor?"

She turned to jim who gave her a concerned look but she ignored it "Jim. .. this, this is where my amulet was before!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!" She stated as she tried to sense anything else but her hands glowed purple this time and she sighed "I lost it..."

He glanced at the exhibition box and then to her hands "come on, we'll ask Blinky if he knows anything about it!"

__________________

The next day came and it was a school day, both jim and toby warned Elizabeth.

"Liz listen, you might not be the most considerably nice person anymore."

She groaned out at Jim's words "what did Valoor do?" They both laughed nervously as they tried coming up with an explanation  "guys! Tell me!"

"He sort of kinda made you friends with Steve and made you turn into a very mean individual" Toby said cautiously as he noticed her freeze up.

"Wait, what?"

"You say that alot" Jim stated trying to ease the mood a bit.

"This is bad, this is bad! Like really bad!" She said, her shoulders hunched and fear taking over as she thought of how bad of a school day it would be for her.

"It's okay! We have your back!" Jim said as he nudged her shoulder with his.

She smiled but that still didn't make her feel any better, trying to change the subject she asked for a quick update on what happened while she was gone "so about killahead .."

Toby immediately spoke up after wards "right! So say what we saw wasn't just an illusion and they really did move it. How could we possibly find it." He perked up and looked directly at Elizabeth "use your powers and search for it!"

Scoffing she shook her head "it doesn't work that way but good suggestion."

"I don't think we'll be lucky enough to stumble on it again guys." He recalled the curator from the museum and scowled since he recalled her drugging his mother "but one things for sure. That curator did not move it by herself."

Elizabeth shuddered at the idea of more of them "great more people that can turn into trolls... just perfect."

"Oh no, Claire. "  Jim uttered in fear, remembering the letter he gave to her.