The ultra super Quiz Show

Start from the beginning

"So wrong?" Hanna asked and Luke nodded. Another buzzer went off and the pink light above Nick went on. "Yes, Nick!" Hanna said. 

"Well, I think Luke would go to college, study something like music or something and then he would be walking around town and a guy would see him and cast him in his movie, so now he would be a movie star! Oh and he surly is married to, like, Zendaya or something like that!" Nick said and Luke shook his head. "Alright, wrong again. Luke, you wanna reveal your path in life?" the host asked and Luke nodded. 

"I studied graphic design and traveled around the world for a year. After college I moved to France, where I started working at Vogue as a graphic designer, until I became head of department. Unfortunately no Zendaya, but still kind of cool" Luke shrugged and the blue light above his head started blinking. "And that is correct, so since nobody else got this round, the point goes to you Luke!" Hanna announced and everybody applauded him. 

"Perfect! Let's move on. Next question concerns Romeo AND Blake actually! Get ready! Did Blake and Romeo ever quit smoking?" Hanna asked and all buzzers basically went off at the same time. "Oh wow, uh ok, I guess I will give this one to Jaxson" the author said and Jaxson nodded, leaning a bit closer to the microphone. 

"I think they did for a couple of years, but I think on and off still counts as no, so thats what I'm going to go with" Jaxson said and Hanna nodded, looking over at Blake and Romeo, who seemed mildly uncomfortable and awkward. Blake was scratching the back of his neck, as he glanced over at Romeo for some help, but he also looked quite embarrassed. 

"Well- I mean, we did after college...and then we started when we moved to Long Island...but then we stopped when we had to move to LA!... But then we started when we moved to Italy for a few years...but then we stopped when-" Blake said and Hanna nodded. "So thats a no then" she said and Romeo chuckled awkwardly. "Well, I guess. But I mean, we always quit for a few years and if one of us picked up a cigarette, so did the other. Luckily, I can tell you, we did not die of cancer" he said and everybody chuckled, probably also having guessed that those two wouldn't quit anyway. 

"Nice, so one point for Jaxson!" Hanna announced. She put the card behind the deck of others, reading the new question. "Oh wow! This one is for me, but you guys can also guess! Any more sequels to this book?" the host asked and everybody frowned, probably wondering what the hell kind of sequel she meant. No buzzers went off, but Hanna smiled at them, patiently waiting until finally, a buzzer went off and the pink light above Nick lit up. "Yes, Nick!" she said and Nick looked very hesitant. 

"Uhm....no?" he asked. 

"Yes, that is, unfortunately, correct! One point for Nick! I will not be writing another sequel or side story to Save me Romeo. I want to write new things and create new Characters, so don't miss my new book Tainted Love, which will premiere this Friday, 6pm German time. Its something different from what I have written, before because its about werewolves. Maybe you will like it, maybe not, but I will write a lot of stuff, so there will be new and loving Characters and I may plan on creating a Patreon, where you can read special chapters, such as Romeo proposing, Chapter 43 from Romeos Pov or Jaxson topping Nick for once" Hanna said and jaws dropped. 

"Wait-" Luke said. "No way, with this one? Naha!" Jaxson exclaimed, shaking his head, laughing. "Oh my god!" Blake laughed. "Oh you are so never going to hear the end of this!" Romeo exclaimed, looking at Nick with a revengeful smile on his face. "Oh Jesus, another detail I didn't need to know" Cody groaned. "Wow Jaxson you top? Good for you!" Amelie smiled, wiggling her eyebrows at the cameras, knowing what she had done with that sentence. "I can see that" Nick nodded and Jaxson's jaw dropped for the second time this evening. Well third, if you count the quickie in the bathroom with Nick before the show.