The ultra super Quiz Show

Start from the beginning

The big doors opened once again, revealing Nick in a grey suit with his shirt out of the pants, before he hopped on stage, grinning from ear to ear and waving at the crowd, that literally went 'Aw' at his cute and happy face. He was like a golden retriever and who doesn't love golden retrievers? Nick took his time, enjoying the sounds of the crowd, before walking to his friends and taking his position behind his podium. 

"And now, the main man of at least this book, the sassy bitch that I love as much as life itself, let's welcome Jaxson Scott!!" Hanna yelled and the doors opened one last time, revealing Jaxon, who was wearing a dark red suit, nodding at the cheering crowd. Of course, due to being a big time football player, was used to seeing so many people at once, who were cheering his name, so it was no surprise how elegantly he walked towards the host, giving her a kiss on the cheek, before gracefully taking his place behind the podium, getting attacked with a hug from Nick, even though they had literally been outside the stage together all night. 

"Right, perfect! Now that everybody is here, let's go over the rules! You, my friends, are omniscient about yourself, meaning, you know everything from your own childhood to how you are going to die, even though you appear as teenagers right now. Looking awesome by the way, my bisexuality is buzzing right now. Anyho, I will ask questions the readers have for you and the two people who buzzed the quickest will get a chance to answer, before the person concerning the question will reveal the real answer. Everybody only knows everything about themselves, but not about others. So for example, if I would ask Romeo how he would die, he would know, but everybody else would have to guess, since they haven't lived through it yet. Got it? Any questions?" Hanna finished, turning towards the group. 

Everybody, Nick slowly and shyly following them, raised their hands, all not really understanding what was even happening right now and what they were even doing here. "Perfect! Ok then let's get going!" the host smiled, turning around and walking up to her big podium, getting out her cards, where the questions had been written on. Just as she was about to ask the first question, Blake raised his hand again and Hanna sighed. "Yes?" she asked. 

"Wait, how do we know all of this? I'm so confused right now" he said and Hanna chuckled. 

"Oh my Blake baby, you know, I made you the smart one here, but alright. You guys know all of this, because I know all of this. Because I created you, duh!" Hanna said. 

"Wait- What do you mean created?!" Luke asked, everybody else seeming just as confused. Hanna, who noticed their panic and confusion, cleared her throat, pulling out the first card. "Moving on!" she announced and a fun boing sound appeared, announcing the first question. 

"First question! Remember, whoever buzzes first, gets a chance to answer. Speed is important here, but I don't have to tell you that Romeo" Hanna said, smiling into the camera. "Wait what?" Romeo asked, puzzled as to what she could mean. 

"Ok! First question concerns Luke! So, our readers want to know what happened to you! And I'm guessing they are asking about what happened to you after high school, how your life has turned out! AAAAAnd go!" the host announced and not seconds later, there was a buzz and the pink light above Amelie went off, signaling that it was her who had pressed the quickest. "Yes, Amelie!" Hanna said, pointing towards her. 

"Uhm, I'm guessing he went to college, dropped out, became a stripper, found himself a sugar daddy, married him and inherited all his money!" Amelie said, smiling proudly at the end, but when she glanced over at Luke, he had his mouth gaping open, looking quiet offered. "You think I would drop out of college?? I mean, I would be down for the stripper and sugar daddy thing, but come on girl, I can still have an education!" Luke said with a fake-offended tone in his voice, shaking his head and making Amelie roll her eyes.