"the you need better security they got rid of your birth control and switched it with the pill they gave you when you were drunk your birth control would have still kicked in because you had taken it every day" Sarah said. She knew that they had to switch it.

"John was here three months ago i woke up and found him going through my things" Elena sighed. She couldn't believe that he was going through her stuff. SHe hated how he had used her.

"He traded the pills taking out the birth control and replacing it with the new ones" Sarah said. She hated how people used her best friend but she knew that there was nothing she could do about it."I'll see you there bye"

"Bye" Elena said. Sarah left and left Elena thinking how much she hated her life at this point everything always seemed to go wrong.

---

When they got to the party they went inside and seen people everywhere.

"This is a lot of people" Elena said. She was nervous about everything. Kol took her hand and squuezed it. Giving her a sense of ressurence.

"Hey everything will be fine" Kol said

They walked around and greeted the people then they ran in to Kol's parents.

"Oh my goodness your beautiful" Esther said

."Thank you" Elena smiled.

"Mom Dad this is Elena" kol said.

"Finally a son that does something right" Mikael said.

"I'm going to see if i can find my sister i really need to talk to her about her  baby shower" Elena said.

"I think i saw her by the dining area" Esther said.

"Thank you" Elena smiled."Excuse me" Elena headed over to the dining area leaving them.

"Finally one of my sons do something right" Mikaels said.

"Thanks dad" Kol said.

Elena went to the dining area and found Katherine."Your baby shower is saturday wear something pretty"

"Oh you still mad at me" Katherine said.

"Just show up please wear something pretty so we can celebrate my nefew" Elena said,

"You don't sound very happy about planning my baby shower what made you do" Katherine said,

"So happy i go to Paris in a month i have other things to worry about like my company and this merger i'm about to do" Elena said.

"Well good for you i hope you have fun finally did something right in your life" Katherine said.

"Bye Katherine see you Saturday" Elena said. She walked away and seen Rebekah sitting at a table looking on her phone."Hey"

Rebekah looked up at her"Oh hey Elena oh my god your dress is beautiful remind me to come raid your closet"

"There is a huge closet in my basement where i keep the dresses i buy for others i had to start buying two of everything" Elena said,

"Everything is ready for her baby shower i'll come over on friday to set everything up all you have to do is host" Rebekah said."Lily requested my help said you weren't doing it"

"Thank you god" Elena said,

Freya and Sage walked over."Hey Elena this is Sage Finn's wife. Kol asked me to tell you he was at the bar talking with our brothers"

"Well this might being go south fast only two that can handle alchol is Kol and Elijah. Finn gets angry Nik gets needy and Henrick talks way to much" Sage said.