"I'll be in soon." She said and Hotch looked down at the small girl. "Hadley, if you need time off, you don't have to be on the case." He said and she immediately turned towards her boss. " So now I'm not wanted on this case." She stated and he shook his head, before he could say anything else the team rushed outside, with Leilani as well.

"They found another body." Derek said and Hadley looked at Derek and nodded, running into his car.

Hadley's POV

 I arrived on the scene and saw the body, which was placed behind a diner. I walked to the body and rubbed my latex covered hands together, excited that there was a body. I walked over to the scene and looked down at the body that had the larynx removed, just like the other victims. The officers came with a body bag, and I felt Derek, and Hotch's presence behind me. 

"We're going to take the body to the ME see what we can find." Leilani said, but I saw a bag under the black painted fingers, like it was hiding it. I held up my hand and I bent down and grabbed the bag. I saw a lot of shiny things and when I turned the bag, I saw many wedding rings, all shapes and sizes. I widened and Emily came up to me. "Is that-" She said and I cut her off. "Their wedding rings. All of them." I said counting 7 rings. Spencer and Billy walked up behind Leilani and Billy spoke. "I just talked to the waitress she  said she saw a black male, wearing a hood." He said and then I looked down at a very straight line across the neck of the female.  "So ya were wrong about the profile?" An officer asked and I shook my head.

I thought back to the profile we gave out and then realized we weren't wrong, we were just missing a part. Whoever did this, was black, older and was a doctor. Whoever called was the white male, who was a criminology student. We're dealing with a pair.

" We're dealing with a pair. We weren't wrong about the first profile we gave, but there's a second one." I said and Hotch nodded, looking at me. "It makes sense." He said and I nodded, raising my eyebrows.  "Garcia is going to get the video from the diner." Derek said and Hotch nodded and looked at us. "I think we're ready to give the other profile." He said and I sighed, nodding, walking passed William, he didn't say anything and neither did I.

"Our first UnSub, male, 18-24 years old, criminology student who is most likely going to a school around here. The black male that the waitress said she saw, was the one who killed the victims. The one who called us was the caller- the white male, he is around 25- 35 years old" Hotch said as the officers began writing down the new profile and Spencer nodded, taking over. "The racial diversity of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population. There are well documented cases of African-American, Hispanic and Asian-American serial killers. The dominant partner in the relationship who is the black male, is sadistic, remorseless, and extremely volatile, while the submissive partner the white male would have a more withdrawn, sensitive personality and also a warped sense of mercy. " Spencer said and Emily walked up and I took a bite out of my taco. 

"We're still looking for the criminology student, who would be going to a university around here. But as for the black male, he would most likely be a resident, or even a surgeon. " Emily said and I nodded, swallowing the taco. 

"The incision was procedural, meaning that they know exactly how to surgically remove organs and stitch properly. This UnSub is physically strong, the cause of death for his victims were asphyxiation, with bare hands. " I said and I turned to Hotch. "Maybe we can try looking at the college that Jocelyn went to." I said and he looked down at me and nodded, at who I said the girls name for the first time in months.

"We're going to start looking at colleges around the area, look at kids who are majoring in criminology or even taking a class." Hotch said and the officers nodded, all getting up. 

I looked at Hotch waiting for my orders. "Hadley, Reid, Morgan, you guys go to the college that Jocelyn went to, Prentiss and I will go to the hospitals to see what we can find. JJ can you call Garcia so she can narrow down the hospitals for us?" He asked and she nodded. "Hotch, there's a reporter wanting to talk to us about this." She stated and Hotch shook his head. "Don't let anything get out to the press." He said and she nodded. 

"Can I come with you guys?" Leilani asked peeking her head through the door and Spencer nodded. "Sure, we have some room." He said and I sighed.

Tulane University School of Law

  As we walked into Tulane, I started feeling on edge about going back to the school that someone I knew once as my best friend went to. This school had a small section dedicated to Criminology, Forensic Science and other things along that line.

I walked alongside Derek as Spencer and Leilani walked alongside each other. I walked to the office of the dean, who I knew and she let us in.

We knocked on the door and she called out to us. As we walked in Derek must've read her name plaque because he turned to me. "Hey, isn't that-" He said and I cut him off. " Jocelyn's mom. Yeah." I said and she turned to us. " I'm Valentina Estevez." She said and Derek nodded, pulling out his badge. "I'm SSA Derek Morgan, this is Dr.Spencer Reid, Leilani Māhoe, and-" He said and he was cut off by Valentina. "Hadley LaMontagne. It's been forever since I've seen you. You know, I thought you'd go to the funeral, since you shot my daughter in the head." She said bitterly and I crossed my arms against my chest, looking at her.

"Ma'am, we have to ask one of your professors about a series of murders, to see if they know who might be doing this." Derek said and Valentina's eyes trailed off of me and onto Derek.

"Why would one of my students be involved?" She asked and I spoke. "Becasuse whoever this is could possibly be a student here." I said and she chuckled. "I thought you were just going to point fingers at one of us, because we're related to Jocelyn." She said and I closed my mouth.

"Ma'am, we just need to talk to one of your professors." Derek said and she nodded. "Of course, it's on the east wing." She said and Derek nodded and Leilani spoke. "Mahalo." She said and we went to leave. "Except for you, Hadley. I would like to have a talk with you." She said and I stopped walking in my tracks and I looked at Derek. "I'll have Spencer wait outside for you." He said and I nodded, going back to her desk.

"Yes?" I asked and she stood up tall. "How is William?" She asked and I shrugged. "He's fine." I mumbled and she nodded. " It wasn't enough was it?" She asked and I tilted my head confused. "What?" I asked and she shook her head. "You had to kill my baby boy and then Jocelyn." She said and I shook my head.

"She killed people." I said and she threw her hands up. "So it was okay to kill her?!" She asked yelling and I breathed out angrily. " She shot me in the leg, tied a noose around my neck, and through me over the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway." I said and she snorted. "If I was her, I'd do the same thing." She said and I clenched my jaw from making a snarky comment.

"I guess we can blame this whole thing and your mommy issues of course." She said and I felt my eyes burn from the saltwater. I turned on my heel and began walking away from Valentina.

I opened the door and Spencer stood standing up tall waiting for me. I saw him and wiped the tears from my face. He walked over to me and stared down at me.

"What happened? What's wrong?"He asked and I shook my head. "Nothing, where's Derek and Leilani?" I asked and he looked down the hall. "They went down the east wing. Going to talk to Professor Perez." He said and I nodded, walking down to the east wing, ready to find out who one of our UnSub's were.