She tried to calm herself... Restless , she began to crisscross  along the roadside..

Time passed away...

He wasn't seen anywhere...

  Slowly , fear  rented  her mind replacing the hope...

It was still raining..It seemed that the  clouds wished to shed down all the rain it had stored in..

She looked around...

The road was deserted like an island where the potholes were levelled with rain water...  street lamps were seen dimly lit at some distance ... The gulmohar flowers that had carpeted around the car gave a fiercy outlook ... It appeared like a fire in the immense darkness..  The wind started to blow again, this time stronger than before...

The spine chilling howl of the strong wind frightened Suman... The wind pushed her umbrella and the leaves  flopped down quitting the struggle...

Shravan...! Where are you?

Her mind  cried and she wanted to be sure of his safety..

She was restless...  Helpless.. desperate.. ...

And ...

She began to give up.. The courage and hope she had so far abandoned her...

  " Shravan...."

" Shravan.. "

" Shravan...."

Throwing the umbrella to the wind ,
She called his name out of breath ...

She began to run through the road , calling his name repeatedly ...

At one point , her call turned out soft sob , then to loud cry... Tears dripped down unstoppable while she screamed his name...

     While she was scaring to the hell , Shravan was sitting in the bus shelter quite a distance away from the car... The chillness was unbearable and the heavy rainfall wasn't going to stop in  the near future... He could neither stay in the car as it wasn't safe nor he could leave as he wanted to go with Suman...

Hence ,he chose to stay in the bus shelter until the rain stops...

  He heard suman's cry and stood up immediately... He stepped out of the bus shelter where he chose to pass his night ...  Listening to the voice , he ran towards the car..

It took few minutes for him to reach her... By the time , suman's cry peaked...

He shouted that he was coming which obviously was not heard by her due to the rain..

   When he reached the point , she was still crying .. ..  She was completely drenched in rain .. Her eyes were red and swollen as she cried continuously.. 

Seeing her in that condition was like going through the hell for  shravan ... His eyes sprung up with  tears.. 

He rushed to her ...

" Sumo.. "

She looked up and saw shravan..

The moment was like a boon to her... She ran to him with no time and hugged him as if she wanted to become one with his soul... She buried her face into his chest and continued to cry.. 

." Shravan... "

Shravan couldn't control his tears.. He traced her back fondly and tried to console her..

" Sumo... What happened.. ?   Look at me ..."

He spoke tear driven...

She wasn't looking him and continued to cry... She clung to him and grabbed him tighter...