2

I wanna say thank you to @EuniqueAlsina for doing me a BIG. Favor she made me a cover for this. Thx -Jailynn xXx

August POV

Text Conversion

Yn: Yass!

Me: Lmfao, ok so Starbucks.

Yn:  Yeah. Ttyl.

Me: Ok.

End

I grabbed my keys and rolled out.

Starbucks.☕

I seen Yn, i sat next to her. I seen her eatin a muffin(scone or w.e) this is the second time i seen her.

Me: Wassup.

Yn: Nun for real, you?

Me: *bits bottom lip* Nun, as you can see.

Yn: So where are your neices this time?

Me: At they house, So how have you been?

Yn: I visited my dad, and i been good. I finally got a boyfriend.

Me: *Salty face* Oh, ok.

Yn: I'm just playing.*smiles*

Her smile is so beautiful, then her eyes glow i dont even know if she wear contacts if she do i know her eyes is still pretty if it is.

Yn: So how are you?

Me: *y'all know his accent* Uhhh, *rubs his hands together* Nun for real finna pick up my nieces i guess *pressing his home button*, and been single for past a month, Thats a goal fo me.

Yn: *smiling* Oh ok, a goal for you.

Me: Can I ask you something?

Yn: Sure.

Me: Why you still single, and you pretty. You gotta pretty smile and everything.

Yn: Cause, I need to find the wright one for me...And i need one that i know that won't cheat, and the one that if i ask a question he can. Answer. And be real with me.

Me: *smiles* Oh okay okay, and another one. Would you go with me if i asked you?

Yn: *Laughs* Yeah, if i had a chance. How about you?

Me: Hell yeah! I mean if i had a chance yeah.

Yn: Oh ok*smiling*

I just stood up and kissed her. And then she....