----------Mizuki's POV

We all went in the white van bus and Takeda drove us to the train station. Because all of the seats were taken. We all stood in the crowed train until we got there. Once the train stopped at our destination we got off and walked through the streets of Tokyo. 

I was taking with Saeko nee-san, Kiyoko-senpai, and Hitoka-chan while all the other boys were just doing their 'thing'. "Nee-san, do you thing Aki-nii and nit-chan like each other?" I asked since those two were together ever since we left for Tokyo. 

She looked a me with a big smirk on her face and wrapped her arm around my shoulders. She then came closer to my ear and whispered, "They LoVe each other." both of us laughed and got a few stares. 

"Let's go out to eat!" I shouted which all the boys agreed to. We walked around trying to find a good place to eat. Daichi-senpai was looking through the internet to find a good place to eat(5 star of course) and he found one, Nakiryu, a ramen place(this is a real restaurant in Tokyo)

We all went inside and a waitress walked us to our table and took our orders and drinks. After a few minutes our ramen came. "Itadakimasu!" we all said and ate. It was delicious . The noodles weren't too soggy or too hard, the pork was cooked deliciously, the other add in's(eggs and vegetables), and the broth completed it all. 

After eating we continued to walk around, but soon we had to go to the hotel. Me and Saeko-neesan shared a room while Kiyoko-san and Hitoka-chan shared a room. 

Room buddies- 

Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei

Shimada-san and Takinoue-san

Nii-chan and Aki-nii

Saeko-neesan and me

Kiyoko-san and Hitoka-chan

Dadchi-san and Sugamama-san

Azumane-san and Yu-san

Chikara-san and Ryuu-san

Kinoshita-san and Narita-san

Hinata and Kageyama

Then Kei and Yamaguchi

"Nee-san, let's put on these face mask I just got couple days ago. A Korean company had sent some of their products to me!" I say opening a really fancy box. "Sure." We both help each other apply them on. Since my father owned this hotel we got the best rooms of all. Soon after washing them off and talking for a bit we both them fell asleep. 

After we had breakfast me and the girls went back to our room so we could change(they all had breakfast together)

Saeko's Outfit

Kiyoko's Outfit

Kiyoko's Outfit

Hitoka's Outfit

Hitoka's Outfit

My Outfit(Karasuno jacket over this)

We all then go downstairs and meet up with the 'men'

We all then go downstairs and meet up with the 'men'. "How about the adults go ahead and hangout and the team and I will find ourselves a volleyball court and practice!?" I say which they all agree too. 

"Instead of playing indoors how about we play outdoor volleyball?" Sugawara-senpai suggested. "Sure. A change should be nice and we could see how it's different from indoor volleyball." Daichi-senpai agreed to. 

After bit of walking around Tokyo we found a court we could use. It was a basketball court, but it looks like someone already put up the net. Since Kiyoko-san is our main manager she pulled out two volleyball's from her bag. 

It was Ryun-san, Kageyama, Hinata, Tsukishima, Ennoshita and I verses Daichi-san, Sugawara-san, Azumane-san, Yu-san, Kinoshita, and Yamaguchi. I took of my jacket then we all got into our positions and Kinoshita started it off. 

----------3rd POV

Kinoshita did a normal overhand serve which was easily received by Mizuki which was brought to Kageyama who tossed to Tanaka. Tanaka spiked the ball down, but it was received by Nishinoya who gave him a smirk. Sugawara got under the ball and set it up for Asahi who did his ace spike. The three blockers Tanaka, Kageyama, and Tsukishima failed to block him so the other team got their first point. 

Daichi next to serve. He did an normal serve and it was received by Hinata(surprisingly). Kageyama tossed to Tsukishima. He spiked the ball and it got received by Kinoshita. Again Sugawara tossed to Asahi. As the ball was an inch from the ground, but Mizuki used her Libero skills and dug up the ball. "NICE MIZUKI!" Tanaka yelled. Kageyama and Hinata did their quick attack and got us our first point. They continued to play until..

----------???'s POV

The group and I were walking to our usual court where we play basketball. "Kurokochii! Why are you zoning out?" I look over to see his face inches away from mines. "No I'm not." I reply pushing him away. We are right in front of the court to see some people other playing there. 

____________________

Sorry it took so long!!!

GOMENASAI!!