when you wear smth "inappropriate"

Start from the beginning

Jinyoung

He was lying in bed relaxing when he noticed you walking out of the shower. Ignoring him, you dropped your towel and put on some underwear. "WHOA WHOA I'M HERE" he screamed. "Like you haven't seen me naked 368299337 times". He smirked and pulled you closer still with your underwear on. "Let's make that 368299338 times" he said with a wink. 

Youngjae

You were at a bar with some friends when you noticed this fine man sitting with six other guys. "What can I say, I'm an ass person", he said making the others laugh. "And speaking of ass", the tall one next to him said as you walked by. "I'mma go for it", as you sat down, he walked up to you. "Can I buy you a drink, miss?" You smirked lightly. "No thanks. I'm not looking for that.", you retorted with. "Well it's not my fault you wore that dress tonight." He smirked. "Youngjae, Choi Youngjae. A keeper." He winked and you decided to stay longer. 

BamBam

He was at a store getting fitted for a suit. "Yeah I have to go to an award show so I need one. Preferably balck and designer." You walked passed him smirking. "Well Mr. B that'll be very expensive." He looked you up and down. The way your your legs fitted in your skirt and your collarbones stuck out. "Do I know you?" "No, but you will soon." "OMG IT'S SUNMIS TWIN SISTER!", a fan screamed. "See you at the award show.", you winked. "Don't be surprised if my number shows up in your sandwich.", he said. You turned your head over your shoulder. "Don't be surprised if I end up in your bed." You smirked and walked away. Oh bam was in for a ride.

 Oh bam was in for a ride

Yugyeom

He was in the dance practice room. His hair bounced up and down, clearly wet from sweat. You wlked in with tight leggings and your cleavage out. The music stopped and he looked over at you. "Oh look, it's my weakness.", you said.  He smiled and wlked closer to you placing a deep long kiss on your soft lips moving to your neck. "Y-yugyeom?" "Shh you know what your outfit decisions do to me." His hands travelled down to your ass pulling you closer. The members walked in. "oH MY GOD GET A ROOM!", Jackson screamed. "Aye, she's mine so I can do whatever I want." He picked you up, your legs around his waist slamming you into the mirror. "Yugyeom, not in front of the mem-" He interrupted. "That's what you get for wearing something that revealing." He went back to kissing you....well shit Yugyeom. You could've told the others to leave first....

original reaction by @vintardor on Instagram