{16} TROLL IN THE DUNGEON

Comenzar desde el principio

"And I still stand by it," Oliver told her.

"That was impressive for a first time, Mia," Dean said.

"I agree," another voice chimed in.

"Thanks, guys," Mia replied, feeling grateful for their encouragement.

[The ball zooms down, and Oliver grabs it, wriggling to get it back in the box. He succeeds and is out of breath.]
Mia: What was that?!
Oliver: Bludger. Nasty little buggers.

"I completely agree with you," Mia said, nodding in agreement with Wood on the screen.

But you are a Seeker. And the only thing I want you to worry about is this. The Golden Snitch. [hands Mia a walnut sized golden ball.]
Mia: I like this ball.

"It's quite pretty," Cho complimented the ball.

"It might be pretty, but it's a nasty one," Draco commented.

"I agree. You don't want it to be getting away from you," Charlie Weasley, a former seeker, added.

"Neither do you want to be chasing after it," Mia concluded with a nod, bringing the conversation to a close.

Oliver: Ah, you like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see.
Mia: What do I do with it?
Oliver: You catch it. Before the other team's Seeker. You catch this, the game is over. You catch this, Mia, and we win.
[The ball flutters out two delicate wings and jumps into the air. Mia keeps an eye on it.]

"No wonder we can't beat her at Quidditch. Her skill at Quidditch is unsurpassable," Marcus Flint, a Slytherin player, lamented.

The other players nodded in agreement, their envy palpable.

"Just like James." Remus told her, and Sirius nodded in agreement.

In Professor Flitwick's class. Filtwick is very short, and is standing on a bunch of books to make up for his stature and to see his class.

"I loved that class," Mia said, longing for the simplicity of those easy classes.

Flitwick: One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation, or the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you have your feathers? [Hermione raises hers.] Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practising. Hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone.
All (including Flitwick): The swish and flick.
Flitwick: Good. Oh, and enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go, then. [The class begin to enunciate and doing the movements on their feathers]

First-year students watched carefully, eager to learn.

Draco: Wingardium Levio-saaa.

"You're saying it wrong!" Hermione said, her tone firm.

Ron and Mia shared a glance and burst into laughter. Confused, Hermione and the others looked at them,

"Wait, why are you two laughing?" Hermione inquired, puzzled by their amusement. Then, suddenly realizing the reason, she couldn't help but join in the laughter.

"Yeah, yeah, I said it before, didn't I?" Hermione remarked wryly.

Mia and Ron nodded in agreement. "You did," they confirmed, still smiling.

All: Wingardium Leviosa.
Ron: Wingardrium Leviosar! [He waves his wand really fast numerous times because he thinks the spell didn't work. Hermione stops him.]
Hermione: No, stop, stop, stop! You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-o-sa, not Leviosar.