{12} FINALLY HOGWARTS

Začít od začátku

The golden trio exchanged smiles, their faces lighting up with nostalgia as they reminisced about their eventful first year at Hogwarts

Ron turned to Mia, his eyes crinkling with warmth. "Remember all the points we gained and lost?"

Mia nodded, her smile mirroring Ron's sentiment. "Of course I remember, can't believe it been four years."

Hermione chuckled softly, a hint of disbelief evident in her voice. "Four years... it feels like just yesterday."

[A scared looking boy called Neville Longbottom, spots his toad sitting near McGonagall. He jumps forward.]
Neville: Trevor! [he catches his toad McGonagall stares down at him as some of the students laugh] Sorry. [He backs away, embarrassed.]

Student laughed at him. Neville looked embarrassed but laughed a bit when he realized how funny it is.

"What a clumsy oaf. Longbottom never fails to embarrass himself. It's quite entertaining." Draco smirks condescendingly. Laughing alongside his friends.

"Draco!" Narcissa scolded her son.

Mia's glare intensified, her voice filled with anger. "Oh for God sake, Draco, shut up.."

Neville, though still feeling embarrassed, appreciated Mia's defense. He managed a small smile and nodded in gratitude. "Thank you, Mia."

McGonagall: The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily. [she leaves to go into the Great Hall A young evil looking boy, with short blonde hair, called Draco Malfoy, speaks up.]
Draco: It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Mia has come to Hogwarts.

Ginny Weasley narrowed her eyes "Malfoy loves his rumors, doesn't he?"

Luna nodded her head.

[some of the students are heard whispering, "Mia Potter?" Draco introduces his two friends.] This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. [Ron snickers at his name]

Mia glances at Ron and stifles a laugh, she leaned and whispered. "Can't resist making fun of Malfoy's name. I guess it's hard not to find it amusing."

Ron laughed harder snd whisper back. "Draco Malfoy, the self-proclaimed elite, can't help but give us endless material for teasing. Can't blame me for finding it funny!"

Hermione rolls her eyes at them. "It's not nice to mock someone's name, no matter who they are."

Ron and Mia's secretive laughter caused everyone to look at them curiously. Hermione giggled slightly at them.

Think my name's funny, do you? I've no need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley. You'll soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there. [extends his hand to Mia.]

The professors gaped at him. Draco's father, Lucius smirked slightly at his son's hatred towards the poor pure blood family and everyone who is not pure blood. But Snape, Draco's Godfather looked at him with disapproval for his words.

Arthur and Molly looked down ashamed for not having enough money to provide for her children the best they can have.

"Well, at least I've got friends who care about me" Ron crossed his arms defensively

"Some wizarding families are better than others,' oh, spare us the snobbery, Malfoy." George mockingly imitates Malfoy.

Professor McGonagall aware of Draco's hatred to people lower than him glared at him. "Mr. Malfoy, your opinions on blood superiority are not welcome at Hogwarts. Everyone must feel free to make friends based on their character, not their family name."