RoseMGottschalk

"Wonderland: Hello Lovina Vargas.

How Are You With Your Sister.

But Most Like How Do You Feel To Be Noticed By Someone You End Up Crushing Over.

How Would You Confess To Them In Any Way, But Don't Back Away, Or This May Become A Dare.

But The Way I Trying To Do Is To Encourage You.

To Try Before A B*tch Goes Stealing Your Man."

Lovina - Well shit, uh to answer the first thing, my sorella and I are pretty good. We made pizza last night, and of course that was good.  Next thing, how do I confess to a guy I like or whatever? I personally prefer it when a ragazzo confesses but, if I have to... My inner Italiano charm would have to come in hand, and I'd make us pizza for dinner. Plus, some tiramisu for dessert with wine, then slowly ease into the confession. If I had to, of course. And I don't have a "man", ragazzi, why the hell does everyone think I either like somebody or have somebody?! I don't, ve bene? Not even that damn Spaniard, because everyone thinks we're together, we're not.

Turtle - ... *whispers to Wonderland* I still think she's in denial... but, hopefully one day she'll see!^^

Lovina - Turtle, dammit, what are telling her?!

Turtle - Nothing!! Bye friend, I suddenly have something to do!!