scary story

Loading.....

Loading....

Loading.....

Researching......

~deku scary story~

Everyone:scary story?

Mari:uh yeah but kota and eri can go play room deku todoroki can you take the kids next room

Deku and todoroki:sure/ok

See todoroki and deku take kota and eri to play time room

Hisashi:*mind:i have bad feeling what were going watch*

Hawks:how bad could it be

~video started~

Deku pov

Deku-"are you sure? You guys wanna hear it

Bakugo,hanta,denki,tenya,mashirao, momo,yuga,koji,toru,ochako,mezu,asui,fumikage,rikdo,Mineta,kirishima,Mina and todoroki-"yeah/of course/tell us damn nerd"

Deku-"ok the name of story im going tell you is the name of story is The Haunted Cabin"*i sigh i start to tell everyone story*

"It was 2010 my cousin Suzie was 7 years old one day her father told the family about a lovely cabin in the mountains of Colorado"

It show flash back screen of cabin on forest

"Which his friend rent out year around it was pretty far from many major roads and truck way around there was rushing river fall

"Which his friend rent out year around it was pretty far from many major roads and truck way around there was rushing river fall. He wanted to visit in winter time and Aunt anna though it was good idea too it so they planned a short vacation up on cabin when they first arrived"

Show screen suzie look uncomfortable

"Suzie have a strange feeling about the house"

Suzie was looking at cabin house

"Something just felt wrong..but the feeling you had walk into wrong room and you realize you walk into something you didn't wanted to see.. Suzie walk in cabin with her parents Suzie first notice fire place in lounge "