"YOU DID NOT!" He screamed. I was on the floor laughing.

"LMFAO IM SORRY" I said in-between laughs.

"OH MY GAWD!" I fell out laughing. The way he said it had my crying.

"How much did you cut?!" He screamed, I was still dying.

"NUN BOY I WAS PLAYING!" I laughed in his face. He was all in his feelings after that.  I just couldn’t stop laughing. He had that salty face the whole time.

 "Don’t do that ever again." He laughed a little.

"Don’t ever push me like that again I almost died." I stale faced him.

"Okay then deal." Then we shook on it.

"Oh yeah and thanks for planning this party with Tiara." He gave me a small peck on the cheek then we hugged.

"Anything for the bestie, now leave me alone I was in my zone." He motioned me away.

"Ight then Curly cue aint got to rush me." I laughed as i walked off.

________________________________

Later that night Me and Diggy were laying in the bed watching TV. I was passing through channels till I seen my face, then I stopped thinking it was about the baby. Me and Diggy just watched then the caption under it was 'Cheating and Scandal' AWWW HELL NAH. I made that face like 'That don’t even sound right' I looked at Diggy. He made the exact same face. I turned up the T.V.

"Well today as you all may know Trouble from TNT just gave birth to not 1 but 2 children. Yes twins. But that’s not why we are talking about Cheating and Scandal. Today she was given a surprise party from her Best friend Tiara from TNT and Princeton from Mindless Behavior. We had a little spy in the party today btw." When they said that we were like 'WTF' I was hella mad. The fuck they brought little paparazzi. I could tell Diggy was mad as hell too cus he had his teeth clenched.

"Well we seen Princeton from Mindless behavior in a room together, and we have this picture of him giving her a little peck." A picture showed up when he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Really bitch -.- Really? Then to top it off they said "She just had a baby and is with her boyfriend’s best friend. Let’s just hope she doesn’t add the H to the O,E. And let’s just hope King and Taylor is Diggy's" I was flipping. I got my phone and made a 4 way call with Iggy, Tiara and Nia. When they all answered I looked over to Diggy he was on his phone going off already.

"HELL TO THE NO! Okay At the party I guess they had this little spy person coming and he’s part of the paparazzi. He got a picture of Princeton giving me a kiss on the cheek and hug. Then I guess they thought I was cheating on Diggy. But they had the fucking nerve to say and I quote 'She just had a baby and is with her boyfriend’s best friend. Let’s just hope she doesn’t add the H to the O,E. Let’s just hope King and Taylor are Diggy's' They just basically called me a hoe, brought strangers into my house, brought up my kids, and accused me of cheating." I explained to Iggy, Tiara, and Nia.

"OH HELL NO! They are basically trashing your reputation. “Iggy screamed through the phone I got my laptop signed in on twitter and went in.

KaylaSLAYSS : @TheWordOnHollywood. Really you come in and crash a family and friend party to celebrate my children’s birth. Then you basically call me a hoe, accuse me of cheating on my boyfriend and the father of my children, Not only accusing me of cheating but cheating with my boyfriend’s best friend, then last but not least you put my kids names in your mouths. You know what go fuck yourself.😂👌👍

I pressed enter. Man fuck them. I remembered I was still on the phone with Iggy, Tiara, and Nia.

"You did not just post that lmao. They are one of the biggest Internet Gossip sites ever." Tiara laughed. I guess she seen the tweet. (Btw Yes The Word On Hollywood is fake😂😂 )

"Do what?" Iggy and Nia said in unison.

"Twitter, check, now." Tiara said.

"Oh shit you’re a OG, you made sure they were in it too I like your style." Nia laughed.

"What you said is spreading like wild fire. My phone is blowing up." Iggy told me. Then I started hearing Diggy's phone going off. We both looked at each other. I could tell he was mad.

"Are you mad at me?" I was scared though even when I knew it wasn’t true.

"Nah I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at them. All of that just pissed me off." He laid back down and I moved closer to him.

“I’m sorry." I signed. He gave me a confused look.

"What did you do?" He asked with a smirk. I couldn’t help but smile.

"Well I may have said something on twitter." He shook his head and kissed me.

"I know that’s why my damn phone ringing." I burst out laughing. I knew it was because of me.

 "Yeah you knew damn well what you did." He said laughing.

"They shouldn’t have been talking shit." I shrugged.

We turned off our phones and made sure the kids were okay. We put their cribs in our room for tonight and we went to sleep.

_______________________________

TWINS OUTFIT ON THE SIDE