Neighbor Wars

Neighbor Wars

Civilization collapsed. Demons from different dimensions invaded. Millions have been killed....

Okay. That hasn't happened yet... but, it sounds awesome.... without the, uh, killing part. Let me introduce myself. My parents named me Isabelle, my sisters accuse me of being the devil in disguise, my friends call me Izzy, you may refer to me as Supreme Lady of All Things Wonderful. Like food. And books. Don't forget softball.

Before you start assuming things about me being a bitch with tons of money and all the crap associated with that, I need to tell you a story. A story about someone I would sell the world for. Get comfy because it's a long tale and I'm not pausing for bathroom breaks.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hey people of wattpad. I have heard of authors copying stories that get popular (I'm not saying this one will) so I'm going to write the date that I published on every chapter. I can't promise that I'll update regularly, because I have softball practice, homework, shooting, and a ton of other crap that I have to do. I will have a quote and a song for every chapter. Blackmail isn't my thing so I update when I when I choose to regardless of votes, comments, or reads.

Thanks for reading,
The_Stars_Fade