"Do you remember anything that happened last night?" Vladimir asked me after a moment. I blinked and looked away from him, reaching up to place a hand against my head thoughtfully. I remembered going to the concert. Kristophe had driven us... Kristophe.

Right! Kristophe was talking to that Sen guy in the bathroom. They were talking about something. I know it was important, but... The harder I tried to remember, the more my head ached.

"I just remember the concert," I admitted slowly, debating whether to tell Vladimir about Kristophe or not before I caved, "And Kristophe was talking to someone in the bathroom. Some guy named Sen. He wasn't one of us. He was... something else. But I can't remember what they discussed. I'm sorry." I grimaced, then blinked as Vladimir put a hand on my head, ruffling my hair.

I loved the way his tapered fingers felt as they ran through my hair, his nails just barely grazing my scalp, giving me goose bumps.

"It's all right," Vladimir said gently, his touching lingering on my hair before he pulled his hand away, "I'd be surprised if you remembered more than that. As I mentioned before, you were heavily intoxicated. It's any wonder you didn't fall into a coma. We should have some coffee before you go out and do anything." I didn't like the idea of leaving, but I couldn't sit around in the room all day.

I just nodded, then frowned when Vladimir paused to smile at me.

"And then you can have breakfast. Pancakes and syrup and eggs. Heck, why not throw some blood in there? We'll mix it with the syrup." He added. My stomach shuddered and I went back to the toilet, heaving up whatever was left.

"You're cruel." I managed between gasps as Vladimir went back to the mirror, giving a slight nod.

"Yes. I am. Of course," His voice rose, making my ears ring as I slumped to my knees and covered my ears, "I'll ask them to throw in some ice cream too! How yummy! Strawberry cheesecake ice cream, and by strawberry, I mean good ol' AB positive. How does that sound?"

I responded by vomiting, ignoring the smile Vladimir wore on his face.

After I finished puking hard enough to make my entire body ache, I went back to to the room and changed into some jeans and a striped t-shirt before I went on ahead of Vladimir to the restaurant. I easily spotted Slade, Mark, Zander, and Storm at one of the bigger tables.

Slade was slumped over, his hand resting on a giant mug of coffee, dark circles under his eyes and he wasn't flamboyantly dressed. Instead, he wore a simple pair of plaid pajama pants and shirt that most definitely belonged to Zander given how plain it was.

Mark just sipped his coffee and ate his breakfast without a care in the world while Storm gave him a strange look before he spotted me and waved me over. I sighed in relief and drifted to sit between Storm and Zander.

"You look terrible." Storm told me honestly. I grimaced, rubbing my temples again, trying to soothe away the headache.

"I feel terrible... Looks like I'm not the only one." I added, looking at Slade, who just buried his face against the table cloth, covering his head with his arms as if he was trying to hide away from the world. Zander sighed, glancing at him pointedly before looking at me with a frown.

"Slade's had more visions in one night than he's had his entire life. What did he drink? Was it just alcohol or did he get some of that blood wine crap you bloodsuckers drink?" Judging from his insult, he was angry. And the fact that he was talking to me meant he was mad at me. I couldn't even remember drinking the stuff.

All I knew was that my head was killing me. I felt like I'd been whacked over the head with something.

"Don't blame him, you jerk," Mark retorted, pausing to wince as if raising his voice was painful before he cleared his throat and spoke for gently, "Alex was drunk before we got there. Slade drank on his own accord." He reached for some food at the center of the table and Slade whimpered.