Information Chapter 6

That night Sal left his apartment wrapped up in jackets. It was already dark and the street lights were on. Pulling his hood up, he stepped off his apartment stairs. The soles of his shoes scuffed the concrete sidewalk. A  gust of wind passes causing a chill run down his back.

After about 15 minutes south, finally the bluenett saw the glow the convenience store. Ashley was leaning up against a trash can that was outside. She waved at him as he walked closer, and gave him a little smile.
"Hey, you finally made it." Ashley put her hands back into her jean pockets.

She could already tell that he smelled a lot different from school. After she left Sal to Larry she went back into the bathroom to get the smell out of her nose. That was the first time she had smelled an Omega. Not to mention she then tortured herself by sitting in it. She was confused why her body didn't react like all the textbooks always say alphas do.

"Yeah. You know it takes a bit." Sal's talking brought her back into reality.  "Yeah I know Sal. But hey, do u know why I asked you to come here?" Sal looked at the ground. "I kinda do, but the again not really." Ashley grabbed Sal's arm and began pulling him to this side of the convenience store. "hey Ash w-" "shhh!" It was dark. Only the slight buzz of the glowing store front lights. Trash littered the concrete.  She found two crates for teas and flipped them over. "Sit," Ashley said seriously as she let go of his arm. Sal was hesitant at first. "You're not trying anything, are you?"
Sal looked at his friend with a serious yet semi frightened look. He wouldn't usually think of his friend was trying to hurt him, but with her knowing he's an Omega he can never be too sure. That is one reason he left New Jersey after all.
Ash rolled her eyes and put a hand on his shoulder. "Sylvester Fisher. You. Are one of my closest friends. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help you through this. So please believe me when I say, I'm not trying to pull anything." She took her hand off his shoulder. "look I'll sit first if that makes you any more comfortable." She sat down on her crate. Sal eyed her for a couple seconds then slowly sat down on his. The both sat, sitting in silence. Sal spoke first. "why are we here again?" Ash sighed. "We're here to see if you, Sally face, think of the same outcome for u being sick as I did." Sal looked confused. "why are we at the convenience store then?"
"Sal...ok let's just start." Ash leaned on her knees. Crossing her arms. 
"Sal just answer my questions, and then we can go from there, ok?"
"Ok"
"How long have you been throwing up?" The bluenett looked up to think.
"Not that long actually, when I now think about it." Ashley nods.
"Have you been eating more?"
"A little bit. Why does that matter?" "Save your questions for the end Sal. You are an Omega. That means you get heats, right?" Sal looked away. He his voice seemed embarrassed.
"Yes I get heats. But I had my suppressants. So none of them should have gone through." The woman alpha sighed.
"How many times have you woken up next to Larry.  naked?" Sal looked up. "A small amount I guess. What does Larry have to do with this?" "He might be playing a bigger role in this then you think. Is there any times that stick out to you?" Again Sal thought.

 "there's a couple actually. One time Larry was hanging half way out the treehouse window butt naked when I woke up. He was throwing up tho." Sal chuckled. "another time we woke up in Lisa's bed. Lisa said we both came in crying in the middle of the night, and pleaded to sleep in the same bed as her. Bad dreams she said.  We were both drunk." Sal nodded. Ash leaned back and huffed.

 "Is there anything more questionable then Larry just being stupid?" The small blue omega straightened up. The Alpha eyed him with an eyebrow raised. By the looks of it he's blushing. His ears are red. Ash smiled, "would you like to share with the class sal?" He looked away. In a small voice he answered. 

"There was this one time that I woke up in his bed. I got up to go to the bathroom," he was starting to fidget. "I realized I was naked when I reached the mirror. My entire body hurt as well. I ran out the room as soon as I could." The omega was looking in his lap. "I don't remember anything before that other then feeling hot. Larry went to go get me a fan." Ash sat there quietly. Sal seemed uncomfortable and was moving slightly in his chair. "Ash?..." Ash rose her eyebrow. "Wait Ash! You're not thinking what I think you're thinking?!" 

"I don't know Sal. What are you thinking?" Sal looked at the ground. 

"There's no way I can be?" Sal looked at Ash scared, "right?"  Ash sighed. 

"So, you and I did come up with the same answer," Sal looked at ash. It looked like there were tears in his eyes. Sal's voice was small. 

"What if I am?" 

"There's only one way to find out." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Heyo! Geez that was a bit. sorry. I moved schools and a lot of things became hectic. I hop you guys like it. Hope you guys are having an amazing day!!

~Em